Superb characterful property
- Credit: Archant
A superb characterful property believed to have been built in the late 1920s, has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents.
This beautifully presented semi-detached home has been stylishly refurbished to an exceptionally high standard by the present owners, who have created a stunning family home.
The spacious accommodation comprises, reception hall with Karndean flooring, which leads through to a formal sitting room. An attractive feature fireplace along with period features complement this lovely room that overlooks the front garden.
A fabulous kitchen / breakfast room measuring well over 25ft in length also incorporates a comfortable living space, inset five burner gas hob, built-in electric double oven with grill, integrated dishwasher and space for American-style fridge/freezer. There is also a breakfast bar providing ample seating.
A light and airy family room, measuring over 18ft in length, there is also a rear lobby with access to a cloakroom, utility area and separate shower room.
You may also want to watch:
On the first floor there are three double bedrooms along with a separate modern double shower room.
Outside, the paved driveway allows ample parking for several vehicles and provides access to the recently built detached garage/workshop. To the front of the property there is a decked veranda on which to sit and enjoy the morning sun, whilst, to the rear, the garden is mainly laid to lawn and as well as enjoying the afternoon sun, provides lovely distant views towards the Otter Valley. Shrubs and colourful flower borders frame this pretty garden. There’s also a greenhouse.
- 1 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 4 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 5 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 6 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 7 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 8 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 9 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 10 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 442201