Superb characterful property
- Credit: Archant
A superb characterful property believed to have been built in the late 1920s, has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents.
This beautifully presented semi-detached home has been stylishly refurbished to an exceptionally high standard by the present owners, who have created a stunning family home.
The spacious accommodation comprises, reception hall with Karndean flooring, which leads through to a formal sitting room. An attractive feature fireplace along with period features complement this lovely room that overlooks the front garden.
A fabulous kitchen / breakfast room measuring well over 25ft in length also incorporates a comfortable living space, inset five burner gas hob, built-in electric double oven with grill, integrated dishwasher and space for American-style fridge/freezer. There is also a breakfast bar providing ample seating.
A light and airy family room, measuring over 18ft in length, there is also a rear lobby with access to a cloakroom, utility area and separate shower room.
You may also want to watch:
On the first floor there are three double bedrooms along with a separate modern double shower room.
Outside, the paved driveway allows ample parking for several vehicles and provides access to the recently built detached garage/workshop. To the front of the property there is a decked veranda on which to sit and enjoy the morning sun, whilst, to the rear, the garden is mainly laid to lawn and as well as enjoying the afternoon sun, provides lovely distant views towards the Otter Valley. Shrubs and colourful flower borders frame this pretty garden. There’s also a greenhouse.
- 1 Booktrack success for Fraya, 10
- 2 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 3 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 4 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 5 Budleigh CIC to launch more courses for adults with learning disabilities
- 6 All about the data for Exmouth youth
- 7 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 8 Wild fire warning after camp fire remnants found at Bystock
- 9 Youngsters thriving in outdoor environment
- 10 Youngsters complete staggered marathon for FORCE with support from Exmouth GP patients
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 442201