Superb and substantial four-bedroomed detached family home
- Credit: Archant
This is a superb, substantial four-bedroomed detached family home, which sits in an excellent location on the northern edge of Exmouth.
At ground level are four bedrooms and a refitted modern shower room, which leads down to the lower floor, which has a well laid-out kitchen, family bathroom, lounge, recreational/playroom, a full-width conservatory with dining and lounge areas, and utility room, leading to a workshop/hobbies room.
The tree-lined private garden is mature, with shrubs and ornamental trees, lawn, fishpond and patios - and a path that leads to a lower, secret garden with decking area, summerhouse and shed.
There is a path from the upperside garden, which leads, via steps, to the driveway, which has flexible parking for cars/leisure vehicles and a designated seating area.
G L Westcounty Properties highly recommends internal viewing to appreciate this excellent, well-presented family home with its very flexible indoor and outdoor living space.
You may also want to watch:
The property is offered with no onward chain.
Where is it?
- 1 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 2 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 3 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 6 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 7 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 8 The business awards are back, with a twist - blended event to uplift and celebrate Exmouth busines
- 9 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 10 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
who is the agent?
GL Westcountry Properties
Tel: 01395 270618