Superb and substantial four-bedroomed detached family home
- Credit: Archant
This is a superb, substantial four-bedroomed detached family home, which sits in an excellent location on the northern edge of Exmouth.
At ground level are four bedrooms and a refitted modern shower room, which leads down to the lower floor, which has a well laid-out kitchen, family bathroom, lounge, recreational/playroom, a full-width conservatory with dining and lounge areas, and utility room, leading to a workshop/hobbies room.
The tree-lined private garden is mature, with shrubs and ornamental trees, lawn, fishpond and patios - and a path that leads to a lower, secret garden with decking area, summerhouse and shed.
There is a path from the upperside garden, which leads, via steps, to the driveway, which has flexible parking for cars/leisure vehicles and a designated seating area.
G L Westcounty Properties highly recommends internal viewing to appreciate this excellent, well-presented family home with its very flexible indoor and outdoor living space.
You may also want to watch:
The property is offered with no onward chain.
Where is it?
- 1 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 2 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 3 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 6 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 7 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 8 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 9 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 10 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
who is the agent?
GL Westcountry Properties
Tel: 01395 270618