Superb and substantial four-bedroomed detached family home
- Credit: Archant
This is a superb, substantial four-bedroomed detached family home, which sits in an excellent location on the northern edge of Exmouth.
At ground level are four bedrooms and a refitted modern shower room, which leads down to the lower floor, which has a well laid-out kitchen, family bathroom, lounge, recreational/playroom, a full-width conservatory with dining and lounge areas, and utility room, leading to a workshop/hobbies room.
The tree-lined private garden is mature, with shrubs and ornamental trees, lawn, fishpond and patios - and a path that leads to a lower, secret garden with decking area, summerhouse and shed.
There is a path from the upperside garden, which leads, via steps, to the driveway, which has flexible parking for cars/leisure vehicles and a designated seating area.
G L Westcounty Properties highly recommends internal viewing to appreciate this excellent, well-presented family home with its very flexible indoor and outdoor living space.
The property is offered with no onward chain.
Where is it?
- 1 What if housing developments could be done differently?
- 2 Councillors formally support bid for levelling up fund
- 3 In=person exams made a welcome return this year, now for the Proms...
- 4 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 5 Feezing license fee is sensible, but I didn't stand for dismantling BBC
- 6 By-election result proves East Devon is not as 'true blue' as people thought
- 7 Despite the recent heatwave, Devon County Council is on course to beat climate change targets
- 8 Do you remember the general election of 1979?
- 9 Floral boat dedicated to Budleigh fisherman Digger Rogers
- 10 Angry passenger keyed a car in disabled parking dispute
who is the agent?
GL Westcountry Properties
Tel: 01395 270618