Superb and substantial four-bedroomed detached family home
- Credit: Archant
This is a superb, substantial four-bedroomed detached family home, which sits in an excellent location on the northern edge of Exmouth.
At ground level are four bedrooms and a refitted modern shower room, which leads down to the lower floor, which has a well laid-out kitchen, family bathroom, lounge, recreational/playroom, a full-width conservatory with dining and lounge areas, and utility room, leading to a workshop/hobbies room.
The tree-lined private garden is mature, with shrubs and ornamental trees, lawn, fishpond and patios - and a path that leads to a lower, secret garden with decking area, summerhouse and shed.
There is a path from the upperside garden, which leads, via steps, to the driveway, which has flexible parking for cars/leisure vehicles and a designated seating area.
G L Westcounty Properties highly recommends internal viewing to appreciate this excellent, well-presented family home with its very flexible indoor and outdoor living space.
You may also want to watch:
The property is offered with no onward chain.
Where is it?
- 1 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 2 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 3 Lions' golf day puts thousands into vital diabetes research
- 4 Tune in to free help if you get interference on your television
- 5 Budleigh Salterton Parkinson's Disease T-shirt fundraiser
- 6 Exmouth driver claimed he was spooked by unmarked police car
- 7 Exmouth Harriers running all over the UK
- 8 New electric vehicle charging hubs given the green light
- 9 Five per cent of county care home staff yet to have jab
- 10 Ban and fine for speeding
who is the agent?
GL Westcountry Properties
Tel: 01395 270618