Superb and stylish, characterful, semi-detached family home
- Credit: Archant
A superb character property, believed to have been built in the late 1920s, has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents.
This beautifully presented semi-detached home has been stylishly refurbished to an exceptionally high standard by the present owners, who have created a stunning family home, situated in a great location in the sought-after town of Budleigh Salterton,
The spacious accommodation comprises, reception hall with Karndean flooring which leads through to a formal sitting room. An attractive feature fireplace along with period features of both dado and picture rails complement this lovely room that overlooks the front garden.
A fabulous kitchen / breakfast room measuring well over 25ft in length also incorporates a comfortable living space. This room really has the ‘Wow’ factor with high-quality base and eye-level units, incorporating three glass fronted wall display units along with plenty of storage, under unit lighting and built-in appliances, to include inset five burner gas hob, built-in electric double oven with grill, integrated dishwasher and space for American style fridge/freezer. There is also a breakfast bar providing ample seating. The living area is a great space with a modern style log-effect electric fire. There’s also an attractive bay window overlooking the front garden with charming window seat.
A light and airy family room, measuring over 18ft in length, has French pine flooring with a built-in bench style seating area. This delightful space has the benefit of large double-glazed sliding doors giving access out onto the rear garden. Glazed panelled French doors lead back through to the reception hall. There is also a rear lobby with access to a cloakroom, utility area and separate shower room.
You may also want to watch:
On the first floor there are three double bedrooms along with a separate modern double shower room.
This property is quite simply a wonderful home and is for sale at an asking price of £435,000. A perfect buy for any family who wishes to unpack without having to update or modernise.
- 1 New meeting place needed for nattering knitters
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Century celebrations ahead for wartime evacuee Joan
- 4 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 5 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 6 Fantastic fight night return for local boxing
- 7 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 8 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 9 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 10 A moment in time as new watch launched by East Devon business
Internal viewing is highly recommended.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please call Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201