Substantial four-bedroomed detached home
- Credit: Archant
Location: Valley Way.
Agent: GL Westcountry Properties: 01395 270618.
A superb, substantial four-bedroomed detached family home sitting in an excellent location on the northern edge of Exmouth.
At ground level are four bedrooms and a refitted modern shower room, down to the lower floor which has a well-laid-out kitchen, family bathroom, lounge, recreational/playroom, a full-width conservatory with dining and lounge areas and a utility room leading to workshop/hobbies room.
You may also want to watch:
The tree-lined private garden is mature with shrubs and ornamental trees, lawn, fishpond and patios with a path that leads to a lower secret garden with decking area, summer house and shed. There is a path from the upper side garden that leads via steps to the driveway, which has flexible parking for cars/leisure vehicles and a designated seating area.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this excellent well-presented family home with its very flexible living indoor and outdoor living space. Offered with no onward chain.
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 3 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 4 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 5 Fairlynch Museum opens its doors for longer visits
- 6 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 7 Shore anglers enjoy more success than charter boats
- 8 Rugby star Ben Moon’s Testimonial year begins
- 9 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 10 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange