Substantial four-bedroomed detached home
- Credit: Archant
Location: Valley Way.
Agent: GL Westcountry Properties: 01395 270618.
A superb, substantial four-bedroomed detached family home sitting in an excellent location on the northern edge of Exmouth.
At ground level are four bedrooms and a refitted modern shower room, down to the lower floor which has a well-laid-out kitchen, family bathroom, lounge, recreational/playroom, a full-width conservatory with dining and lounge areas and a utility room leading to workshop/hobbies room.
You may also want to watch:
The tree-lined private garden is mature with shrubs and ornamental trees, lawn, fishpond and patios with a path that leads to a lower secret garden with decking area, summer house and shed. There is a path from the upper side garden that leads via steps to the driveway, which has flexible parking for cars/leisure vehicles and a designated seating area.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this excellent well-presented family home with its very flexible living indoor and outdoor living space. Offered with no onward chain.
- 1 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 2 Topsham events planned after latest stop on lockdown roadmap
- 3 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
- 4 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
- 5 Exmouth youngsters take part in beach clean
- 6 Volunteer appeal as charity shops prepares for incoming donations
- 7 Topsham is one of the best places to live - its official
- 8 Exmouth RNLI called to rescue Kayaker
- 9 Activities for all ages at Budleigh health and wellbeing hub
- 10 Work begins on former temporary car park on Exmouth seafront