Substantial and versatile modern family home with pleasant views
- Credit: Archant
Number 15 Avondale Road comprises a substantial and versatile modern family home occupying a private and elevated site with pleasant views across Exmouth roof tops with some estuary glimpses.
It sits centrally within its own well maintained private gardens and briefly comprises six bedrooms - five of which are double, the master suite boasts a contemporary en-suite shower room facility, quality fitted family bathroom, generous sitting room/dining room and further light and spacious open plan L-shaped kitchen/dining/family room with adjoining utility, welcoming reception hall with cloakroom, in addition there is a ground floor self-contained studio apartment.
It is fair to say the property is in good condition throughout and is of brick elevation under an interlocking roof benefitting from UPVC double glazing, fascias, soffits and guttering, gas fired central heating, mains water and mains drainage.
The property enjoys a sunny private garden and attractive terrace with a private driveway and ample parking.
Offers over £515,000.
You may also want to watch:
Call Bainbridge’s on 01395 225303.
- 1 Family pride for Kayleigh the Chief
- 2 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 3 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
- 4 Covid-19 test may be daunting but protecting vulnerable is eesential
- 5 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 6 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 7 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 8 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 9 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 10 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa