Substantial and versatile modern family home with pleasant views
- Credit: Archant
Number 15 Avondale Road comprises a substantial and versatile modern family home occupying a private and elevated site with pleasant views across Exmouth roof tops with some estuary glimpses.
It sits centrally within its own well maintained private gardens and briefly comprises six bedrooms - five of which are double, the master suite boasts a contemporary en-suite shower room facility, quality fitted family bathroom, generous sitting room/dining room and further light and spacious open plan L-shaped kitchen/dining/family room with adjoining utility, welcoming reception hall with cloakroom, in addition there is a ground floor self-contained studio apartment.
It is fair to say the property is in good condition throughout and is of brick elevation under an interlocking roof benefitting from UPVC double glazing, fascias, soffits and guttering, gas fired central heating, mains water and mains drainage.
The property enjoys a sunny private garden and attractive terrace with a private driveway and ample parking.
Offers over £515,000.
You may also want to watch:
Call Bainbridge’s on 01395 225303.
- 1 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 2 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 3 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 4 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 5 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 6 Western League opener for Exmouth Town
- 7 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 8 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 9 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 10 Budleigh Bowlers suffer in the sun