Substantial and versatile modern family home with pleasant views
- Credit: Archant
Number 15 Avondale Road comprises a substantial and versatile modern family home occupying a private and elevated site with pleasant views across Exmouth roof tops with some estuary glimpses.
It sits centrally within its own well maintained private gardens and briefly comprises six bedrooms - five of which are double, the master suite boasts a contemporary en-suite shower room facility, quality fitted family bathroom, generous sitting room/dining room and further light and spacious open plan L-shaped kitchen/dining/family room with adjoining utility, welcoming reception hall with cloakroom, in addition there is a ground floor self-contained studio apartment.
It is fair to say the property is in good condition throughout and is of brick elevation under an interlocking roof benefitting from UPVC double glazing, fascias, soffits and guttering, gas fired central heating, mains water and mains drainage.
The property enjoys a sunny private garden and attractive terrace with a private driveway and ample parking.
Offers over £515,000.
You may also want to watch:
Call Bainbridge’s on 01395 225303.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 5 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 6 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 7 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 8 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 9 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 10 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!