Stylish and thoughtfully planned property
- Credit: Archant
Cedar Ridge is believed to have been built in the 1960s, although today bears little resemblance to its origins, having been the subject of significant improvement in the last three years.
The exterior has been transformed with the addition of New England-style weatherboarding, which suits the semi-rural locality, reflected in a stylish and thoughtfully planned interior, which has a wonderfully organic feel, with an excellent use of natural timber, with many contemporary features including an oak and glass staircase and stripped pine flooring.
In particular, the ground floor offers extensive accommodation, central to which is a large family room/breakfast room, adjacent to the kitchen, with an excellent flow of natural light from the adjoining reception rooms.
The sitting room is a wonderful feature, being single storey with a pitched glass atrium and a large wood burning stove. There is a formal dining room, accessed from the sitting room and reception hall, a large study/additional reception room and a ground-floor bedroom, shower/wet room and WC.
On the first floor are two generously proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, a recently constructed green oak building offers a useful and practical garage, with a large separate workshop to the rear, but is also aesthetically appealing. The rear gardens provide an impressive expanse, lying to the west of the house and enjoy a good level of privacy.
You may also want to watch:
Where is it?
Cedar Ridge, Higher Marley Road.
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 5 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 6 John and Grace run for the heart
- 7 Blooming marvellous for Madeira bowls
- 8 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 9 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 10 Who blinked first? A defining moment in humanity's existence
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.