Stunning penthouse apartment
- Credit: Archant
This very-well-presented penthouse apartment has many modern benefits including gas-fired underfloor-heating and intelligent lighting system to the living room; there is also a central-vacuuming system.
Priced at £425,000 and located on Elwyn Road, this property must be viewed to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
It currently comprises entrance hall with built-in storage cupboard, cloakroom, an open-plan lounge/kitchen/diner, and the lounge has a balcony which offers far reaching views along the coastline to Berryhead.
The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and there are two further bedrooms, along with a Jack and Jill bathroom.
There is allocated parking with this apartment and well-maintained communal gardens.
You may also want to watch:
For further details, please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.
- 1 Family pride for Kayleigh the Chief
- 2 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 3 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
- 4 Covid-19 test may be daunting but protecting vulnerable is eesential
- 5 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 6 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 7 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 8 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 9 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 10 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?