Stunning penthouse apartment
- Credit: Archant
This very-well-presented penthouse apartment has many modern benefits including gas-fired underfloor-heating and intelligent lighting system to the living room; there is also a central-vacuuming system.
Priced at £425,000 and located on Elwyn Road, this property must be viewed to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
It currently comprises entrance hall with built-in storage cupboard, cloakroom, an open-plan lounge/kitchen/diner, and the lounge has a balcony which offers far reaching views along the coastline to Berryhead.
The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and there are two further bedrooms, along with a Jack and Jill bathroom.
There is allocated parking with this apartment and well-maintained communal gardens.
You may also want to watch:
For further details, please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.
- 1 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 2 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 3 Withycombe Ladies announce new coach
- 4 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 5 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 6 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 7 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 8 Last-minute drama for East Budleigh
- 9 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 10 Seven-goal Brixington turn on the style