Stunning penthouse apartment
- Credit: Archant
This very-well-presented penthouse apartment has many modern benefits including gas-fired underfloor-heating and intelligent lighting system to the living room; there is also a central-vacuuming system.
Priced at £425,000 and located on Elwyn Road, this property must be viewed to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
It currently comprises entrance hall with built-in storage cupboard, cloakroom, an open-plan lounge/kitchen/diner, and the lounge has a balcony which offers far reaching views along the coastline to Berryhead.
The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and there are two further bedrooms, along with a Jack and Jill bathroom.
There is allocated parking with this apartment and well-maintained communal gardens.
You may also want to watch:
For further details, please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 Delay to train travel this weekend
- 3 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 4 Exmouth loses out on multi-million pound funding boost
- 5 Sound move to join singing group
- 6 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 7 Call to arms to support your local cinema
- 8 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 9 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?