Stunning penthouse apartment
- Credit: Archant
This very-well-presented penthouse apartment has many modern benefits including gas-fired underfloor-heating and intelligent lighting system to the living room; there is also a central-vacuuming system.
Priced at £425,000 and located on Elwyn Road, this property must be viewed to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
It currently comprises entrance hall with built-in storage cupboard, cloakroom, an open-plan lounge/kitchen/diner, and the lounge has a balcony which offers far reaching views along the coastline to Berryhead.
The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and there are two further bedrooms, along with a Jack and Jill bathroom.
There is allocated parking with this apartment and well-maintained communal gardens.
You may also want to watch:
For further details, please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 3 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 4 Budleigh Lions welcome two new members
- 5 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 6 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 7 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 8 Fairlynch Museum opens its doors for longer visits
- 9 Repair cafe opens again
- 10 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter