Stunning listed cottage with considerable character and charm
- Credit: Archant
Myrtle Cottage comprises a grade II listed, expansive, period, family home of considerable character and ornate charm. It is presented in excellent condition and has been extensively modernised yet still maintains many of its original features, dating back to approximately 1840.
The well-planned accommodation briefly comprises two generous reception rooms, large quality-fitted kitchen/dining room, separate utility room, further separate study, five spacious first-floor bedrooms, master with en-suite, and family bathroom.
Myrtle Cottage offers a well-stocked, level and attractive, private garden to the rear incorporating a separate sun house/garden room, housing sauna and reception area with adjacent hot tub, garden pond, greenhouse and deep beds of mature trees and shrubs. Beyond this lies a further barn/out-building with adjoining car port and parking for two cars with Grade II listed planning consent for a three-bedroom dwelling (full plans available upon request).
Where is it?
Myrtle Cottage, Clyst St Mary
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 3 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 4 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 5 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 6 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 9 Temporary seafront attractions to remain in place for the summer
- 10 Community thanked for help in setting up rapid testing centre at college
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303