Stunning listed cottage with considerable character and charm
- Credit: Archant
Myrtle Cottage comprises a grade II listed, expansive, period, family home of considerable character and ornate charm. It is presented in excellent condition and has been extensively modernised yet still maintains many of its original features, dating back to approximately 1840.
The well-planned accommodation briefly comprises two generous reception rooms, large quality-fitted kitchen/dining room, separate utility room, further separate study, five spacious first-floor bedrooms, master with en-suite, and family bathroom.
Myrtle Cottage offers a well-stocked, level and attractive, private garden to the rear incorporating a separate sun house/garden room, housing sauna and reception area with adjacent hot tub, garden pond, greenhouse and deep beds of mature trees and shrubs. Beyond this lies a further barn/out-building with adjoining car port and parking for two cars with Grade II listed planning consent for a three-bedroom dwelling (full plans available upon request).
Where is it?
Myrtle Cottage, Clyst St Mary
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 2 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 3 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 4 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 5 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 6 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities
- 7 Repair cafe opens again
- 8 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 9 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 10 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303