Stunning listed cottage with considerable character and charm
- Credit: Archant
Myrtle Cottage comprises a grade II listed, expansive, period, family home of considerable character and ornate charm. It is presented in excellent condition and has been extensively modernised yet still maintains many of its original features, dating back to approximately 1840.
The well-planned accommodation briefly comprises two generous reception rooms, large quality-fitted kitchen/dining room, separate utility room, further separate study, five spacious first-floor bedrooms, master with en-suite, and family bathroom.
Myrtle Cottage offers a well-stocked, level and attractive, private garden to the rear incorporating a separate sun house/garden room, housing sauna and reception area with adjacent hot tub, garden pond, greenhouse and deep beds of mature trees and shrubs. Beyond this lies a further barn/out-building with adjoining car port and parking for two cars with Grade II listed planning consent for a three-bedroom dwelling (full plans available upon request).
Where is it?
Myrtle Cottage, Clyst St Mary
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 4 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 5 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 6 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 7 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 8 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 9 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 10 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303