Stunning listed cottage with considerable character and charm
- Credit: Archant
Myrtle Cottage comprises a grade II listed, expansive, period, family home of considerable character and ornate charm. It is presented in excellent condition and has been extensively modernised yet still maintains many of its original features, dating back to approximately 1840.
The well-planned accommodation briefly comprises two generous reception rooms, large quality-fitted kitchen/dining room, separate utility room, further separate study, five spacious first-floor bedrooms, master with en-suite, and family bathroom.
Myrtle Cottage offers a well-stocked, level and attractive, private garden to the rear incorporating a separate sun house/garden room, housing sauna and reception area with adjacent hot tub, garden pond, greenhouse and deep beds of mature trees and shrubs. Beyond this lies a further barn/out-building with adjoining car port and parking for two cars with Grade II listed planning consent for a three-bedroom dwelling (full plans available upon request).
Where is it?
Myrtle Cottage, Clyst St Mary
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Rail users can enjoy 'moor' views as Dartmoor Line reopens after 50 years
- 2 New live music festival is coming to Exmouth next year
- 3 Robinettes produce a goal-fest
- 4 Bus Back Better will get the county moving again - John Hart
- 5 We all need to be vigilant and stand up against offensive behaviour
- 6 East Devon GC one match from Spanish adventure
- 7 New funding pot for community buildings in East Devon
- 8 A moment in time as new watch launched by East Devon business
- 9 Ruari shows real zest for life with 874 mile mission
- 10 Devon gets £5million lifeline to help struggling families through winter
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303