Stunning listed cottage with considerable character and charm
- Credit: Archant
Myrtle Cottage comprises a grade II listed, expansive, period, family home of considerable character and ornate charm. It is presented in excellent condition and has been extensively modernised yet still maintains many of its original features, dating back to approximately 1840.
The well-planned accommodation briefly comprises two generous reception rooms, large quality-fitted kitchen/dining room, separate utility room, further separate study, five spacious first-floor bedrooms, master with en-suite, and family bathroom.
Myrtle Cottage offers a well-stocked, level and attractive, private garden to the rear incorporating a separate sun house/garden room, housing sauna and reception area with adjacent hot tub, garden pond, greenhouse and deep beds of mature trees and shrubs. Beyond this lies a further barn/out-building with adjoining car port and parking for two cars with Grade II listed planning consent for a three-bedroom dwelling (full plans available upon request).
Where is it?
Myrtle Cottage, Clyst St Mary
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer
- 2 Exmouth folk and visitors love their coffee!
- 3 Clyst Valley park is part of Exmouth to Exmoor national trail vision
- 4 Christine Channon retains Devon County Council seat
- 5 Exmouth Harriers take to the roads again
- 6 Former Exmouth and Budleigh officer nominated for lifetime achievement award
- 7 Plea for help to outfit Budleigh’s new community workshop
- 8 ‘Pay what you can’ at Open Door Community Café
- 9 Tribute paid to former town manager Suzy
- 10 WBW Solicitors sponsoring best start up business award
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303