Stunning detached village property
- Credit: Archant
Located near to the sought-after estuary village of Exton is this individual detached home set in delightful mature gardens.
Priced at £425,000, the property comprises entrance porch to the hallway and living room with double doors to dining room.
There is also a double-glazed conservatory, kitchen, utility room and cloakroom. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Outside, the property is approached via double wrought iron gates to a parking area.
There are also lovely mature gardens.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 2 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 3 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 4 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 5 Western League opener for Exmouth Town
- 6 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 7 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 8 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 9 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 10 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.