Stunning detached village property
- Credit: Archant
Located near to the sought-after estuary village of Exton is this individual detached home set in delightful mature gardens.
Priced at £425,000, the property comprises entrance porch to the hallway and living room with double doors to dining room.
There is also a double-glazed conservatory, kitchen, utility room and cloakroom. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Outside, the property is approached via double wrought iron gates to a parking area.
There are also lovely mature gardens.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 3 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 4 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 5 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 6 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 7 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 8 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 9 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 10 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.