Stunning detached village property
- Credit: Archant
Located near to the sought-after estuary village of Exton is this individual detached home set in delightful mature gardens.
Priced at £425,000, the property comprises entrance porch to the hallway and living room with double doors to dining room.
There is also a double-glazed conservatory, kitchen, utility room and cloakroom. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Outside, the property is approached via double wrought iron gates to a parking area.
There are also lovely mature gardens.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 3 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 4 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 5 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 6 Headteacher ‘blown away’ by response to computer fundraising campaign
- 7 Town council’s slice of tax bill set to decrease
- 8 Rugby hopeful for a brighter summer
- 9 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 10 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.