Stunning detached village property
- Credit: Archant
Located near to the sought-after estuary village of Exton is this individual detached home set in delightful mature gardens.
Priced at £425,000, the property comprises entrance porch to the hallway and living room with double doors to dining room.
There is also a double-glazed conservatory, kitchen, utility room and cloakroom. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Outside, the property is approached via double wrought iron gates to a parking area.
There are also lovely mature gardens.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 3 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 6 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 7 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
- 8 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 9 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
- 10 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.