Stunning detached village property
- Credit: Archant
Located near to the sought-after estuary village of Exton is this individual detached home set in delightful mature gardens.
Priced at £425,000, the property comprises entrance porch to the hallway and living room with double doors to dining room.
There is also a double-glazed conservatory, kitchen, utility room and cloakroom. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Outside, the property is approached via double wrought iron gates to a parking area.
There are also lovely mature gardens.
- 1 Exeter cargo plane deemed 'beyond economical repair'
- 2 Full line-up announced for Exmouth Festival
- 3 Gang responsible for bringing a kilo of drugs into Devon jailed for 23 years
- 4 Ladram Bay to feature in 'staycation' TV show
- 5 Aviation industry is key to realising dream of a highly-skilled South West
- 6 Budleigh Lions support town's new community larder
- 7 'Goth girl' Scarlett plans Dartmoor trek for charity
- 8 Beer from Lidl and vegan chocolates among items recalled over safety fears
- 9 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 10 Exmouth talking newspaper hold first meeting since pandemic
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.