Stunning detached property in Exton village
- Credit: Archant
Located near to the sought-after estuary village of Exton is this individual, detached home set in delightful mature gardens.
Priced at £425,000, the property has an entrance porch to the hallway and living room, with double doors to dining room.
There is also a double-glazed conservatory, kitchen, utility room and cloakroom.
On the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
The property’s outside is approached via double wrought iron gates to a parking area.
You may also want to watch:
There are also lovely mature gardens.
Viewing is advised by Bradleys estate agents
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 5 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 6 John and Grace run for the heart
- 7 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 8 Blooming marvellous for Madeira bowls
- 9 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 10 Who blinked first? A defining moment in humanity's existence
Where is it?
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.