Stunning detached property in Exton village
- Credit: Archant
Located near to the sought-after estuary village of Exton is this individual, detached home set in delightful mature gardens.
Priced at £425,000, the property has an entrance porch to the hallway and living room, with double doors to dining room.
There is also a double-glazed conservatory, kitchen, utility room and cloakroom.
On the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
The property’s outside is approached via double wrought iron gates to a parking area.
You may also want to watch:
There are also lovely mature gardens.
Viewing is advised by Bradleys estate agents
- 1 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 2 Appeal for Lifeboat volunteer guides for new station tours
- 3 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 4 Budleigh's community workshop is proud of its heritage
- 5 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War
- 6 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 7 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 8 Auctioneers are becoming more accessible by utilising new technology
- 9 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 10 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
Where is it?
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.