Stunning detached property in Exton village
- Credit: Archant
Located near to the sought-after estuary village of Exton is this individual, detached home set in delightful mature gardens.
Priced at £425,000, the property has an entrance porch to the hallway and living room, with double doors to dining room.
There is also a double-glazed conservatory, kitchen, utility room and cloakroom.
On the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
The property’s outside is approached via double wrought iron gates to a parking area.
There are also lovely mature gardens.
Viewing is advised by Bradleys estate agents
- 1 Put the bunting out - East Devon gets ready for Jubilee revelry
- 2 New name and fresh look for Exmouth Museum
- 3 Found: Wanted man from Exmouth
- 4 Witness appeal after Exmouth assault
- 5 Exmouth to join national beacon lighting programme to mark Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- 6 Budleigh Lions support town's new community larder
- 7 East Devon beaches given prestigious blue flag award
- 8 First hybrid meeting for Exmouth’s U3A branch
- 9 New book about royal celebrations of the past
- 10 M5 all lanes now reopened.
Where is it?
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.