Stunning detached property in Exton village
- Credit: Archant
Located near to the sought-after estuary village of Exton is this individual, detached home set in delightful mature gardens.
Priced at £425,000, the property has an entrance porch to the hallway and living room, with double doors to dining room.
There is also a double-glazed conservatory, kitchen, utility room and cloakroom.
On the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
The property’s outside is approached via double wrought iron gates to a parking area.
You may also want to watch:
There are also lovely mature gardens.
Viewing is advised by Bradleys estate agents
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 3 A busy start to May for Exmouth Harriers
- 4 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 5 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 6 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 7 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 8 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 9 Accountancy firm and comedy workshop company sponsoring business awards
- 10 Covid-19 vaccination programme in Devon enters next phase
Where is it?
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.