Stunning detached property in Exton village
- Credit: Archant
Located near to the sought-after estuary village of Exton is this individual, detached home set in delightful mature gardens.
Priced at £425,000, the property has an entrance porch to the hallway and living room, with double doors to dining room.
There is also a double-glazed conservatory, kitchen, utility room and cloakroom.
On the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
The property’s outside is approached via double wrought iron gates to a parking area.
You may also want to watch:
There are also lovely mature gardens.
Viewing is advised by Bradleys estate agents
- 1 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 2 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 3 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 6 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 7 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 8 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 9 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 10 Community thanked for help in setting up rapid testing centre at college
Where is it?
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.