- Credit: Archant
Location: Morton Crescent
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01305 225303.
This is arguably the best apartment on Morton Crescent in respect of size, complemented with spectacular sea and coastal views, encompassing 180 degrees of Exmouth’s seafront to the east and Dawlish Warren to the west.
The apartment is beautifully presented and has been updated to a good standard, with a high-quality, modern fitted kitchen and a replacement shower room.
You may also want to watch:
The principal rooms are all of impressive proportion and, in particular, the sitting room extends to 18ft x 15ft and provides an elegant reception space, with access to a second -floor balcony.
There is a useful entrance lobby on the first-floor, a half landing where there is access to the kitchen and bathroom, and a second floor reception hall, with doors leading to the sitting room and three bedrooms.
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 5 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 6 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 7 John and Grace run for the heart
- 8 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 9 Who blinked first? A defining moment in humanity's existence
- 10 Blooming marvellous for Madeira bowls
Outside, there is a shared driveway, to the front of the building which offers parking for the four flats within the building.