- Credit: Archant
Location: Morton Crescent
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01305 225303.
This is arguably the best apartment on Morton Crescent in respect of size, complemented with spectacular sea and coastal views, encompassing 180 degrees of Exmouth’s seafront to the east and Dawlish Warren to the west.
The apartment is beautifully presented and has been updated to a good standard, with a high-quality, modern fitted kitchen and a replacement shower room.
You may also want to watch:
The principal rooms are all of impressive proportion and, in particular, the sitting room extends to 18ft x 15ft and provides an elegant reception space, with access to a second -floor balcony.
There is a useful entrance lobby on the first-floor, a half landing where there is access to the kitchen and bathroom, and a second floor reception hall, with doors leading to the sitting room and three bedrooms.
- 1 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 4 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 5 Repair cafe opens again
- 6 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 7 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 8 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
- 9 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 10 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities
Outside, there is a shared driveway, to the front of the building which offers parking for the four flats within the building.