- Credit: Archant
Location: Morton Crescent
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01305 225303.
This is arguably the best apartment on Morton Crescent in respect of size, complemented with spectacular sea and coastal views, encompassing 180 degrees of Exmouth’s seafront to the east and Dawlish Warren to the west.
The apartment is beautifully presented and has been updated to a good standard, with a high-quality, modern fitted kitchen and a replacement shower room.
You may also want to watch:
The principal rooms are all of impressive proportion and, in particular, the sitting room extends to 18ft x 15ft and provides an elegant reception space, with access to a second -floor balcony.
There is a useful entrance lobby on the first-floor, a half landing where there is access to the kitchen and bathroom, and a second floor reception hall, with doors leading to the sitting room and three bedrooms.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 3 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 6 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 7 Put the kettle on to support your local hospice
- 8 ‘We’re here to help’ - eMAG’s volunteers ready to help during latest lockdown
- 9 Community energy funding helps TRIP coordinate thousands of requests for support
- 10 Temporary seafront attractions to remain in place for the summer
Outside, there is a shared driveway, to the front of the building which offers parking for the four flats within the building.