- Credit: Archant
Location: Morton Crescent
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01305 225303.
This is arguably the best apartment on Morton Crescent in respect of size, complemented with spectacular sea and coastal views, encompassing 180 degrees of Exmouth’s seafront to the east and Dawlish Warren to the west.
The apartment is beautifully presented and has been updated to a good standard, with a high-quality, modern fitted kitchen and a replacement shower room.
You may also want to watch:
The principal rooms are all of impressive proportion and, in particular, the sitting room extends to 18ft x 15ft and provides an elegant reception space, with access to a second -floor balcony.
There is a useful entrance lobby on the first-floor, a half landing where there is access to the kitchen and bathroom, and a second floor reception hall, with doors leading to the sitting room and three bedrooms.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
Outside, there is a shared driveway, to the front of the building which offers parking for the four flats within the building.