Stunning and unique barn conversion with annexe potential
- Credit: Archant
A unique, spacious and versatile barn conversion with annexe potential situated in Exmouth’s rural outskirts.
The great family home comprises: quality-fitted kitchen with integral appliances, sitting room with inglenook and wood burner, generous dining room and separate drawing room, cloakroom with WC, and a study.
The property also has four bedrooms - two with en-suite shower room, - large attic room, two staircases, garage and parking and generous level gardens detached from the house, with adjoining open farm land.
Where is it?
Withycombe Barton Mews
You may also want to watch:
Offers in excess of £375,000
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.