Stunning and unique barn conversion with annexe potential
- Credit: Archant
A unique, spacious and versatile barn conversion with annexe potential situated in Exmouth’s rural outskirts.
The great family home comprises: quality-fitted kitchen with integral appliances, sitting room with inglenook and wood burner, generous dining room and separate drawing room, cloakroom with WC, and a study.
The property also has four bedrooms - two with en-suite shower room, - large attic room, two staircases, garage and parking and generous level gardens detached from the house, with adjoining open farm land.
Where is it?
Withycombe Barton Mews
You may also want to watch:
Offers in excess of £375,000
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 3 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 6 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 7 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 8 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 9 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 10 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.