Stunning and unique barn conversion with annexe potential
- Credit: Archant
A unique, spacious and versatile barn conversion with annexe potential situated in Exmouth’s rural outskirts.
The great family home comprises: quality-fitted kitchen with integral appliances, sitting room with inglenook and wood burner, generous dining room and separate drawing room, cloakroom with WC, and a study.
The property also has four bedrooms - two with en-suite shower room, - large attic room, two staircases, garage and parking and generous level gardens detached from the house, with adjoining open farm land.
Where is it?
Withycombe Barton Mews
You may also want to watch:
Offers in excess of £375,000
- 1 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 4 Delay to train travel this weekend
- 5 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 6 Exmouth loses out on multi-million pound funding boost
- 7 Sound move to join singing group
- 8 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 9 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 10 Council lobbies Government on behalf of young people
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.