Stunning and unique barn conversion with annexe potential
- Credit: Archant
A unique, spacious and versatile barn conversion with annexe potential situated in Exmouth’s rural outskirts.
The great family home comprises: quality-fitted kitchen with integral appliances, sitting room with inglenook and wood burner, generous dining room and separate drawing room, cloakroom with WC, and a study.
The property also has four bedrooms - two with en-suite shower room, - large attic room, two staircases, garage and parking and generous level gardens detached from the house, with adjoining open farm land.
Where is it?
Withycombe Barton Mews
You may also want to watch:
Offers in excess of £375,000
- 1 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 2 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 3 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 4 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 5 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 6 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 7 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 8 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 9 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 10 Budleigh Bowlers suffer in the sun
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.