Split-level, detached bungalow and garage
- Credit: Archant
Location: St Johns Road, Exmouth.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 222300
This well-presented split-level detached bungalow has the benefit of an integral double garage.
Priced at around £325,000 and located on St Johns Road, the property comprises large lounge with arch to dining room, with patio doors to front balcony.
You may also want to watch:
There is a modern kitchen and two double bedrooms.
The property is fitted with a four piece bathroom suite. Additional benefits include uPVc double-glazing and gas central-heating.
- 1 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 4 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 5 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 6 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 7 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 8 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 9 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 10 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
Outside there is an extensive and private lawned garden with patio terrace.
Since this property is offered with no on-going chain, an internal viewing is highly recommended by Bradleys estate agents