Splendid, detached, three-bedroomed chalet bungalow
- Credit: Archant
A splendid, detached, three-bedroom chalet bungalow surrounded by private beautiful mature gardens is available through G L Westcountry Properties.
The property is situated in a sought-after location in Exmouth off a shared private road.
Formerly a bungalow, the present owners have created a wonderful, spacious, light and airy chalet bungalow.
This superb property has a large sun room overlooking the front garden; glass panel doors leading to spacious fitted kitchen leading to dining room with side door steps down to the rear garden; living room with bay window and feature fireplace with electric fire; useful utility room; luxury tiled bathroom with separate shower and colour changing spotlights; double-bedroom with bay window and triple fitted wardrobes; second double-bedroom.
On the first-floor, there is the stunning master bedroom with fabulous triangle feature window, two large built-in walk-in wardrobes, and modern en-suite with large shower, and two useful storage cupboards.
You may also want to watch:
The garden surrounds this lovely home with a selection of plants, shrubs and trees including bay and willow trees, decking and patio area, driveway parking for two cars and garage.
Where is it?
- 1 Booktrack success for Fraya, 10
- 2 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 3 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 4 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 5 Budleigh CIC to launch more courses for adults with learning disabilities
- 6 All about the data for Exmouth youth
- 7 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 8 Wild fire warning after camp fire remnants found at Bystock
- 9 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 10 Youngsters thriving in outdoor environment
St John’s Road, Exmouth
who is the agent?
G L Westcountry Properties
Tel: 01395 270618