Splendid, detached, three-bedroomed chalet bungalow
- Credit: Archant
A splendid, detached, three-bedroom chalet bungalow surrounded by private beautiful mature gardens is available through G L Westcountry Properties.
The property is situated in a sought-after location in Exmouth off a shared private road.
Formerly a bungalow, the present owners have created a wonderful, spacious, light and airy chalet bungalow.
This superb property has a large sun room overlooking the front garden; glass panel doors leading to spacious fitted kitchen leading to dining room with side door steps down to the rear garden; living room with bay window and feature fireplace with electric fire; useful utility room; luxury tiled bathroom with separate shower and colour changing spotlights; double-bedroom with bay window and triple fitted wardrobes; second double-bedroom.
On the first-floor, there is the stunning master bedroom with fabulous triangle feature window, two large built-in walk-in wardrobes, and modern en-suite with large shower, and two useful storage cupboards.
You may also want to watch:
The garden surrounds this lovely home with a selection of plants, shrubs and trees including bay and willow trees, decking and patio area, driveway parking for two cars and garage.
Where is it?
- 1 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 2 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 3 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 4 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 5 Western League opener for Exmouth Town
- 6 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 7 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 8 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 9 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 10 Budleigh Bowlers suffer in the sun
St John’s Road, Exmouth
who is the agent?
G L Westcountry Properties
Tel: 01395 270618