Spectacular views of the estuary
- Credit: Archant
Windjammer Court occupies an enviable position within Exmouth marina, situated on the western side of the development affording spectacular views of the estuary and countryside beyond.
In particular, number 8 is a penthouse apartment situated on the top floor (second floor), with lift access and offers a beautifully-appointed and high-quality interior, with impressively proportioned accommodation.
The apartment has been tastefully updated, having been subject to a replacement kitchen which includes a good quality range of fitted units beneath polished granite work surfaces, modern bath and shower rooms and thoughtfully selected wood flooring including bamboo and feature walnut boards in the principal bedroom suite. However, the views are the primary feature, encompassing an impressive expanse of the estuary in a westerly and northerly direction, where the water and setting sun provide an enviable vista. The well-planned accommodation includes a spacious reception hall which offers extensive storage space, sitting/dining room, modern fitted kitchen with space for appliances, principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a further guest suite with en-suite shower, separate shower room and a third bedroom that is currently fitted with a range of office furniture and book shelving.
Outside, there are two independent balconies, which offer excellent privacy in respect of being on the top floor, and a communal driveway to the front of the building, where there is a large garage which can be parked in front of.
Where is it?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 2 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 3 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 4 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 5 Western League opener for Exmouth Town
- 6 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 7 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 8 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 9 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 10 Budleigh Bowlers suffer in the sun
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.