Spectacular views of the estuary
- Credit: Archant
Windjammer Court occupies an enviable position within Exmouth marina, situated on the western side of the development affording spectacular views of the estuary and countryside beyond.
In particular, number 8 is a penthouse apartment situated on the top floor (second floor), with lift access and offers a beautifully-appointed and high-quality interior, with impressively proportioned accommodation.
The apartment has been tastefully updated, having been subject to a replacement kitchen which includes a good quality range of fitted units beneath polished granite work surfaces, modern bath and shower rooms and thoughtfully selected wood flooring including bamboo and feature walnut boards in the principal bedroom suite. However, the views are the primary feature, encompassing an impressive expanse of the estuary in a westerly and northerly direction, where the water and setting sun provide an enviable vista. The well-planned accommodation includes a spacious reception hall which offers extensive storage space, sitting/dining room, modern fitted kitchen with space for appliances, principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a further guest suite with en-suite shower, separate shower room and a third bedroom that is currently fitted with a range of office furniture and book shelving.
Outside, there are two independent balconies, which offer excellent privacy in respect of being on the top floor, and a communal driveway to the front of the building, where there is a large garage which can be parked in front of.
Where is it?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 2 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 3 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 4 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 5 Put the kettle on to support your local hospice
- 6 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 7 Community energy funding helps TRIP coordinate thousands of requests for support
- 8 ‘We’re here to help’ - eMAG’s volunteers ready to help during latest lockdown
- 9 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 10 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.