Spacious, six-bedroomed, semi-detached, family property
- Credit: Archant
Conveniently located within walking distance of the town is this spacious family home.
This bay-fronted, semi-detached house comprises living room with high ceilings, dining room and modern kitchen.
There is a sun room/conservatory and a ground-floor bedroom with en-suite bathroom. On the first floor are five bedrooms and bathroom and WC.
The property benefits from gas central-heating and uPVC double-glazing and there is off-road parking for several vehicles and a garage.
The enclosed rear garden is southerly facing and has a covered storage area.
You may also want to watch:
Priced at £314,950, Bradleys estate agents would recommend an internal viewing.
Where is it?
- 1 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 2 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 3 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 6 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 7 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 8 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 9 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 10 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
Lindhurst Road, Exmouth
Spacious six-bed property
Who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300