Spacious, detached chalet bungalow
- Credit: Archant
Located in this sought-after estuaryside village of Lympstone is this spacious, detached chalet bungalow.
Priced at £495,000 the property offers far reaching views to the rear.
Bradleys estate agents recommend an internal inspection of this property which comprises dual aspect living room, large separate dining room, kitchen/breakfast room. Also on the ground floor is a double bedroom and modern shower room.
There are two further bedrooms on the first floor, along with another bathroom and dressing room. The property benefits from double-glazing and gas central-heating.
There is a private driveway and garage. The property is located in a quiet cul-de-sac.
Where is it?
- 1 Met Office weather warning for wind in East Devon
- 2 Property of the Week: Trinity Court, Sidmouth
- 3 Chiefs' rebranding dignifies the club and city
- 4 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 5 Council's process of awarding alderman title under review after John Humphreys case
- 6 Santa's sleigh and Family Fun Run: Exmouth Rotary announces Christmas events
- 7 Body of teenager found on beach in Exmouth
- 8 Budleigh author's latest book launches this week
- 9 Exeter man guilty of threatening police officer on Exmouth seafront
- 10 'All systems go' for Budleigh late-night shopping event
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.