Spacious, detached chalet bungalow
- Credit: Archant
Located in this sought-after estuaryside village of Lympstone is this spacious, detached chalet bungalow.
Priced at £495,000 the property offers far reaching views to the rear.
Bradleys estate agents recommend an internal inspection of this property which comprises dual aspect living room, large separate dining room, kitchen/breakfast room. Also on the ground floor is a double bedroom and modern shower room.
There are two further bedrooms on the first floor, along with another bathroom and dressing room. The property benefits from double-glazing and gas central-heating.
There is a private driveway and garage. The property is located in a quiet cul-de-sac.
You may also want to watch:
Where is it?
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 3 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 6 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 7 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 8 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 9 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 10 School’s bid to turn Budleigh into ‘town of sunflowers’
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.