Spacious, detached chalet bungalow
- Credit: Archant
Located in this sought-after estuaryside village of Lympstone is this spacious, detached chalet bungalow.
Priced at £495,000 the property offers far reaching views to the rear.
Bradleys estate agents recommend an internal inspection of this property which comprises dual aspect living room, large separate dining room, kitchen/breakfast room. Also on the ground floor is a double bedroom and modern shower room.
There are two further bedrooms on the first floor, along with another bathroom and dressing room. The property benefits from double-glazing and gas central-heating.
There is a private driveway and garage. The property is located in a quiet cul-de-sac.
You may also want to watch:
Where is it?
- 1 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
- 2 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 3 Family pride for Kayleigh the Chief
- 4 New Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine being rolled out in Devon
- 5 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 6 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 7 Covid-19 test may be daunting but protecting vulnerable is eesential
- 8 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 9 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 10 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.