Spacious detached bungalow
- Credit: Archant
Bradleys Estate Agents are delighted to be marketing ‘High Ridge’, a spacious detached bungalow situated in the picturesque and sought-after village of East Budleigh.
This lovely property, believed to have been built in the late 1970s, is light and airy with good size sitting room offering views of the gorgeous surrounding countryside. This room has a good feature focal point of a central stone fireplace with open grate. A door from the sitting room leads through to the dining room, once again giving pleasant countryside views. The kitchen has a range of base and eye-level units with space and plumbing for all appliances.
There are two bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate WC.
Outside, there are attractive well-maintained gardens to three sides of the property with the front and side gardens being mainly laid to lawn bordered by mature shrubs. The charming enclosed rear garden is a special feature of the bungalow being beautifully presented with a centre lawn and well stocked colourful shrub and flower borders. A path leads from the garden to a pretty summer house which provides delightful views towards the village church and countryside beyond. A sunny terrace offers a tranquil seating area. This super home also has gravel driveway providing ample parking along with a single garage.
For sale at the asking price of £319,000.
You may also want to watch:
Please contact Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201
- 1 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 4 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 5 Repair cafe opens again
- 6 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
- 7 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 8 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 9 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities
- 10 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter