- Credit: Archant
Location: Trefusis Terrace, Exmouth.
Price: Offers in excess of £250,000.
Agent: Bainbridge’s Estate Agency.
A superb example of a lower ground-floor apartment, within a converted period building, which offers extensive accommodation extending to 1,300 square feet.
Within the immediate location are several period buildings of historic note and number 4 is an attractive semi-detached building, with rendered elevations under a pitched roof, with a prominent pillared portico to the front.
The interior has been subject to many improvements by the current owner with carefully and tastefully selected colour schemes, complemented by lovely hardwood flooring extending through the hall, sitting room and principal bedroom.
Under floor heating extends throughout the apartment and the interior has been updated with a good quality replacement kitchen by ‘Wren Brand’ integrated with ‘Neff’ appliances, fitted bedroom furniture also by ‘Wren Brand’, built in ‘Stovax’ log burner in the sitting room and stylish contemporary bathroom and shower.
- 1 Re-surfacing work in Exmouth street branded an 'absolute mess'
- 2 Transforming Exmouth’s seafront into a collaborative canvas
- 3 Exmouth Youth Theatre set to rock Exmouth Pavillion
- 4 Lifeboats launched after accidental emergency call
- 5 Simon Jupp calls for Prime Minister's resignation
- 6 Stark warning on spending from Devon finance chief
- 7 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 8 Woman seriously injured after motorway bridge fall
- 9 Swimming pool flasher sent to mental hospital
- 10 Happy bowling birthday to John Anderson
Of note, the accommodation is particularly spacious and well planned.
It has an impressive 27ft reception hall which is large enough to serve as an entertaining area, a large sitting room, spacious kitchen breakfast room.
Directly to the rear is an enclosed courtyard private to 4A.
The lease is 199 years from 1981 with 164 years remaining.