- Credit: Archant
Location: Trefusis Terrace, Exmouth.
Price: Offers in excess of £250,000.
Agent: Bainbridge’s Estate Agency.
A superb example of a lower ground-floor apartment, within a converted period building, which offers extensive accommodation extending to 1,300 square feet.
Within the immediate location are several period buildings of historic note and number 4 is an attractive semi-detached building, with rendered elevations under a pitched roof, with a prominent pillared portico to the front.
You may also want to watch:
The interior has been subject to many improvements by the current owner with carefully and tastefully selected colour schemes, complemented by lovely hardwood flooring extending through the hall, sitting room and principal bedroom.
Under floor heating extends throughout the apartment and the interior has been updated with a good quality replacement kitchen by ‘Wren Brand’ integrated with ‘Neff’ appliances, fitted bedroom furniture also by ‘Wren Brand’, built in ‘Stovax’ log burner in the sitting room and stylish contemporary bathroom and shower.
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 3 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 4 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 5 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 6 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 7 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 8 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 9 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 10 School’s bid to turn Budleigh into ‘town of sunflowers’
Of note, the accommodation is particularly spacious and well planned.
It has an impressive 27ft reception hall which is large enough to serve as an entertaining area, a large sitting room, spacious kitchen breakfast room.
Directly to the rear is an enclosed courtyard private to 4A.
The lease is 199 years from 1981 with 164 years remaining.