Spacious and well-presented first-floor apartment in Budleigh
- Credit: Archant
A spacious, well-presented first-floor apartment has come to the market in sought-after Budleigh Salterton with Bradleys estate agents.
Little Knowle Court sits in an ideal location within walking distance to the town’s many shops, cafés and beautiful coastline.
This delightful home offers light and airy accommodation comprising living/dining room measuring in excess of 26ft in length. A large double-glazed window allows wonderful views across the communal grounds towards the town and far distant sea. A double-glazed door from the lounge opens onto the charming tiled balcony which again enjoys stunning views of the surrounding area.
The kitchen is a good size, fitted with an attractive range of base and eye-level units. There is an inset electric hob, built-in electric double oven and microwave oven along with plenty of space and plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and all other appliances. There is also a very useful waste disposal. Views from the kitchen overlook the grounds to the rear.
This great apartment offers three bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate WC.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, Little Knowle Court is positioned in a tranquil and peaceful setting with beautifully maintained communal gardens which have been attractively designed, offering shaped lawns, colourful flower beds and a variety of mature shrubs and trees. A sweeping drive leads to the front of the property and provides access to the garage. There is also additional / visitor parking.
This sought-after apartment is for sale at an asking price of £320,000.
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 3 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 4 Budleigh Lions welcome two new members
- 5 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 6 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 7 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 8 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 9 Repair cafe opens again
- 10 Chair of council is the right man for the job
Internal inspection comes highly recommended.
For further details or to arrange a viewing, please call Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201.