Spacious and well-presented first-floor apartment in Budleigh
- Credit: Archant
A spacious, well-presented first-floor apartment has come to the market in sought-after Budleigh Salterton with Bradleys estate agents.
Little Knowle Court sits in an ideal location within walking distance to the town’s many shops, cafés and beautiful coastline.
This delightful home offers light and airy accommodation comprising living/dining room measuring in excess of 26ft in length. A large double-glazed window allows wonderful views across the communal grounds towards the town and far distant sea. A double-glazed door from the lounge opens onto the charming tiled balcony which again enjoys stunning views of the surrounding area.
The kitchen is a good size, fitted with an attractive range of base and eye-level units. There is an inset electric hob, built-in electric double oven and microwave oven along with plenty of space and plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and all other appliances. There is also a very useful waste disposal. Views from the kitchen overlook the grounds to the rear.
This great apartment offers three bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate WC.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, Little Knowle Court is positioned in a tranquil and peaceful setting with beautifully maintained communal gardens which have been attractively designed, offering shaped lawns, colourful flower beds and a variety of mature shrubs and trees. A sweeping drive leads to the front of the property and provides access to the garage. There is also additional / visitor parking.
This sought-after apartment is for sale at an asking price of £320,000.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 5 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 6 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 7 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 8 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 9 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 10 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
Internal inspection comes highly recommended.
For further details or to arrange a viewing, please call Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201.