Spacious and immaculately presented
- Credit: Archant
Bradleys Estate Agents are delighted to be bringing to the market 9 Belgrave Court.
A spacious and immaculately presented, two-storey apartment built in 2004. This beautiful home is part of a prestigious select development and offers excellent light and airy accommodation within an easy stroll of Budleigh’s town with all its amenities and of course, its stunning coastline.
There is a smart communal entrance hall with stairs and lift.
A private entrance opens into a good size living room measuring in excess of 18ft in length. Light floods in through a large double glazed window along with double glazed French doors which allows glimpses of the sea. There is an impressive kitchen / dining room with plenty of space for full dining table and chairs. The kitchen itself is well equipped with high-quality fitments comprising, cream base and eye-level units incorporating wine rack, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, built-in electric double oven with inset five burner gas hob and ample storage cupboards. There is also a separate utility room with work top, integrated washing machine/dryer plus wall mounted gas-fired boiler. There is also a useful cloakroom.
Stairs lead up to a light and spacious landing with access to a part boarded loft space with pull down ladder. There are three bedrooms in total, the master has a great feature of a circular double glazed window offering sea peeps! Generally a lovely outlook over the town. A bright bedroom with large built-in wardrobes and storage cupboards along with a beautifully fitted en suite shower room. Bedroom two is a delightful guest bedroom which also offers plenty of built-in storage as well as an en suite shower room. Bedroom three benefits from modern bespoke fitted bedroom furniture incorporating a good range of storage solutions and a spacious display area above drawer units. There is a separate family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Outside there is a driveway for parking and a garage measuring over 21ft in length with electric up and over door.
Where is it?
- 1 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
- 2 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
- 3 Topsham events planned after latest stop on lockdown roadmap
- 4 Topsham is one of the best places to live - its official
- 5 Exmouth residents urged to have their say on WPD’s five-year plan
- 6 Jurassic Fibre installs 10Gbps connection to Winslade Park
- 7 Exmouth RNLI called to rescue Kayaker
- 8 Builders merchant encouraging businesses to support Exmouth mental health organisation
- 9 Work begins on former temporary car park on Exmouth seafront
- 10 Exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Mikeys Beach Bar
Northview Road, Budleigh Salterton
A prestigious development
who is the agent?
Bradleys on 01395 442201.