Location: Masey Road.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 222300.
New to the market is this bay-fronted semi-detached house situated in a popular residential area.
Priced at £260,000 and located on Masey Road, this property has been well-maintained by the current owner and should be viewed to appreciate the accommodation of offer.
You may also want to watch:
The property currently comprises living room, separate dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and white bathroom suite.
Outside there is a double width driveway leading to a larger than average garage.
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 3 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 4 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 5 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 6 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 7 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 8 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 9 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 10 The business awards are back, with a twist - blended event to uplift and celebrate Exmouth busines
Additional benefits include gas central-heating and uPVC double-glazing.
To arrange an internal inspection, please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.