Location: Masey Road.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 222300.
New to the market is this bay-fronted semi-detached house situated in a popular residential area.
Priced at £260,000 and located on Masey Road, this property has been well-maintained by the current owner and should be viewed to appreciate the accommodation of offer.
You may also want to watch:
The property currently comprises living room, separate dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and white bathroom suite.
Outside there is a double width driveway leading to a larger than average garage.
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 3 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 4 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 5 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 6 Budleigh Lions welcome two new members
- 7 Repair cafe opens again
- 8 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 9 Covid-19 measures in Devon care homes to continue
- 10 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
Additional benefits include gas central-heating and uPVC double-glazing.
To arrange an internal inspection, please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.