Location: Masey Road.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 222300.
New to the market is this bay-fronted semi-detached house situated in a popular residential area.
Priced at £260,000 and located on Masey Road, this property has been well-maintained by the current owner and should be viewed to appreciate the accommodation of offer.
You may also want to watch:
The property currently comprises living room, separate dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and white bathroom suite.
Outside there is a double width driveway leading to a larger than average garage.
- 1 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 2 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 3 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 6 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 7 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 8 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 9 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 10 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
Additional benefits include gas central-heating and uPVC double-glazing.
To arrange an internal inspection, please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.