Location: Masey Road.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 222300.
New to the market is this bay-fronted semi-detached house situated in a popular residential area.
Priced at £260,000 and located on Masey Road, this property has been well-maintained by the current owner and should be viewed to appreciate the accommodation of offer.
The property currently comprises living room, separate dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and white bathroom suite.
Outside there is a double width driveway leading to a larger than average garage.
- 1 Morning dip at Budleigh gets ‘seal’ of approval
- 2 Budleigh gift shop named among region's best
- 3 Ladram Bay to feature in 'staycation' TV show
- 4 Budleigh councillors 'aflush' with town loo options
- 5 Exmouth’s Sarah can see ‘bigger picture’ thanks to diabetes prevention programme
- 6 Budleigh gears up for Gala Week
- 7 Full line-up announced for Exmouth Festival
- 8 Put the bunting out - East Devon gets ready for Jubilee revelry
- 9 Bailiffs instructed to evict caravans from Exmouth site ‘as soon as possible’
- 10 Jubilee Big Band concert at Exmouth Pavilion
Additional benefits include gas central-heating and uPVC double-glazing.
To arrange an internal inspection, please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.