Location: Masey Road.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 222300.
New to the market is this bay-fronted semi-detached house situated in a popular residential area.
Priced at £260,000 and located on Masey Road, this property has been well-maintained by the current owner and should be viewed to appreciate the accommodation of offer.
You may also want to watch:
The property currently comprises living room, separate dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and white bathroom suite.
Outside there is a double width driveway leading to a larger than average garage.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 6 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 7 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 8 Devon has one of the highest recycling rates in the UK
- 9 Hospiscare yarn-bomb mail trail is a delight for all to enjoy
- 10 New funding pot for community buildings in East Devon
Additional benefits include gas central-heating and uPVC double-glazing.
To arrange an internal inspection, please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.