Semi-detached house thoughtfully improved
- Credit: Archant
Number 353 Exeter Road is a mature semi-detached house of cavity wall construction, with rendered colour washed elevations and replacement uPVC windows, under a pitched man-made slate roof.
The house has been thoughtfully altered and improved by the current owners and, in particular, the ground floor accommodation enjoys an excellent level of natural light throughout the day, with a comfortable sitting room connecting via a square archway to the dining room, with a further archway to the adjoining kitchen, in addition to a conservatory spanning the rear elevation.
The design focusses around the superb views in a southerly and westerly direction across beautiful National Trust farmland, the Exe estuary and countryside beyond. The first- floor accommodation offers two good double bedrooms and a generous single, together with a modern bathroom.
The gardens are an excellent feature of the property, with the front garden benefitting from well-established planting which provides screening from the road and a driveway with parking for several cars. The rear gardens enjoy a westerly aspect, with an impressive hardwood timber deck adjoining the rear elevation, which provides a lovely entertaining space with superb views of the surrounding countryside and estuary.
The games room/office is suited to a wide variety of purposes, being detached from the house, with the benefit of central heating, a WC and fitted sink. Originally, the front part was a garage, which has latterly been extended and is ideally suited as a games room, large home office or with potential as ancillary accommodation to the house, subject to the necessary consent.
You may also want to watch:
Where is it?
Exeter Road, Exmouth
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 3 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 6 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 7 Put the kettle on to support your local hospice
- 8 ‘We’re here to help’ - eMAG’s volunteers ready to help during latest lockdown
- 9 Community energy funding helps TRIP coordinate thousands of requests for support
- 10 Temporary seafront attractions to remain in place for the summer
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.