Semi-detached bungalow with off-road parking
- Credit: Archant
With potential to further extend is this semi-detached bungalow which has come onto the market with Bradleys estate agents.
Priced at £285,000, the property has ample off-road parking for several vehicles, caravan or boat. It is located on a bus route offering a link into the town centre or into Exeter with its further range of high street shops.
The property has a living room with an open fireplace, separate dining room/bedroom three, kitchen/breakfast room, along with a ground-floor shower room and cloakroom. On the first floor are two bedrooms, and a modern white bathroom suite. Other benefits include gas central heating and double glazing. There is a low-maintenance rear garden.
Where is it?
Ample off-road parking
- 1 Full line-up announced for Exmouth Festival
- 2 'Goth girl' Scarlett plans Dartmoor trek for charity
- 3 Big Breakfast fundraiser starts Budleigh Gala Week
- 4 'Report graffiti and vandalism', police urge Budleigh residents
- 5 Exeter Chiefs looking to get better of Bristol Bears, again and again!
- 6 I spent an afternoon with the Devon Air Ambulance
- 7 Witness appeal after Exmouth assault
- 8 Body found in search for missing man
- 9 Exmouth coast watch recruit three newbies
- 10 Found: Wanted man from Exmouth
Who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300