Semi-detached bungalow with off-road parking
- Credit: Archant
With potential to further extend is this semi-detached bungalow which has come onto the market with Bradleys estate agents.
Priced at £285,000, the property has ample off-road parking for several vehicles, caravan or boat. It is located on a bus route offering a link into the town centre or into Exeter with its further range of high street shops.
The property has a living room with an open fireplace, separate dining room/bedroom three, kitchen/breakfast room, along with a ground-floor shower room and cloakroom. On the first floor are two bedrooms, and a modern white bathroom suite. Other benefits include gas central heating and double glazing. There is a low-maintenance rear garden.
Where is it?
You may also want to watch:
Ample off-road parking
- 1 New recruits to help keep a safe watch over Exmouth coast
- 2 Mayor breaks ground at new Topsham retirement development
- 3 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 4 Black belt grading success for Lympstone and Exmouth Karate students
- 5 Budleigh's community workshop is proud of its heritage
- 6 Repair café returns to town to lend a helping hand
- 7 Appeal for Lifeboat volunteer guides for new station tours
- 8 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 9 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War
- 10 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
Who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300