Semi-detached bungalow with off-road parking
- Credit: Archant
With potential to further extend is this semi-detached bungalow which has come onto the market with Bradleys estate agents.
Priced at £285,000, the property has ample off-road parking for several vehicles, caravan or boat. It is located on a bus route offering a link into the town centre or into Exeter with its further range of high street shops.
The property has a living room with an open fireplace, separate dining room/bedroom three, kitchen/breakfast room, along with a ground-floor shower room and cloakroom. On the first floor are two bedrooms, and a modern white bathroom suite. Other benefits include gas central heating and double glazing. There is a low-maintenance rear garden.
Where is it?
You may also want to watch:
Ample off-road parking
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 3 Wins for East Budleigh and the Robinettes
- 4 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 5 Covid support team thanks community for generous help
- 6 Shortage of applicants lifts starting salaries
- 7 East Devon Ladies win County Pairs comp
- 8 Champions of art and culture help connect communities
- 9 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
Who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300