Semi-detached bungalow with garage
- Credit: Archant
Location: Chicester Close, Exmouth.
Agent: Bainbridge’s: 01395 225303
A well-maintained, semi-detached bungalow with replacement upvc double-glazed windows and doors and a modern condensing central-heating boiler.
The current accommodation has been carefully maintained and offers a spacious and well-planned arrangement of accommodation, with a reception hall, sitting room, kitchen, generous main bedroom, a double second bedroom, which currently serves as a dining room, single third bedroom, kitchen and bath/shower room.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, there is a large double-width driveway to the front, which provides parking for several cars, garage and separate workshop and a level, low maintenance rear garden which benefits from a southerly aspect.
- 1 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 2 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 3 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 4 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 5 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 6 Rugby hopeful for a brighter summer
- 7 Town council’s slice of tax bill set to decrease
- 8 Headteacher ‘blown away’ by response to computer fundraising campaign
- 9 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 10 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year