Semi-detached bungalow with garage
- Credit: Archant
Location: Chicester Close, Exmouth.
Agent: Bainbridge’s: 01395 225303
A well-maintained, semi-detached bungalow with replacement upvc double-glazed windows and doors and a modern condensing central-heating boiler.
The current accommodation has been carefully maintained and offers a spacious and well-planned arrangement of accommodation, with a reception hall, sitting room, kitchen, generous main bedroom, a double second bedroom, which currently serves as a dining room, single third bedroom, kitchen and bath/shower room.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, there is a large double-width driveway to the front, which provides parking for several cars, garage and separate workshop and a level, low maintenance rear garden which benefits from a southerly aspect.
- 1 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 4 Repair cafe opens again
- 5 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 6 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 7 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 8 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 9 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 10 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there