- Credit: Archant
Location: St John’s Road, Exmouth.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
Originally a semi-detached chalet bungalow, the property has been considerably extended on the rear elevation, together with a loft conversion and a two-story extension on the south western elevation.
It offers spacious, well-planned and versatile accommodation, including an impressive 19’ farmhouse style kitchen/breakfast room with lovely handmade cabinets, impressive sitting room with hardwood oak flooring, single-storey extension with a clever use of moisture sensing ‘Velux’ roof lights and bi-fold doors connecting the room with the terrace and garden. A large square archway connects to spacious dining room, also with hardwood oak flooring and there is also a ground-floor bedroom, which could alternatively be used as a large home office, downstairs WC and the principal bedroom, with en-suite bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
There are two further generously proportioned bedrooms at first floor and separate shower room.
Outside, the gardens are a wonderful feature, with a large driveway lying directly to the front of the building, which provides extensive parking for several vehicles and a large timber building adapted to make secure storage.
- 1 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 4 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 5 Repair cafe opens again
- 6 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 7 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
- 8 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 9 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 10 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
There is a rainwater harvesting system which supplies the WCs and garden irrigation. To the rear of the house are lovely private gardens, with an attractive slate terrace abutting the rear elevation, which extends around the south western elevation, with a mono-pitch glass canopy providing a sheltered covered seating.