Semi-detached and much improved bungalow for sale
- Credit: Archant
Priced at £250,000 and located on Broadmead, is this semi-detached bungalow that has been subject to many improvements by the current owners and needs to be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
Benefiting from gas central-heating and double- glazing, this property has a very modern and contemporary finish.
The accommodation comprises entrance lobby and hallway, an attractive modern fitted kitchen with room for breakfast table and chairs and sliding patio doors which lead onto the low maintenance rear garden.
The living room also has patio doors which lead onto the garden, there are two bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite.
The attic space has been converted to provide the master bedroom.
You may also want to watch:
Outside there is a private driveway offering parking for two vehicles, leading to a carport.
The gardens are well maintained and offer a good degree of privacy and seclusion.
- 1 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 2 ‘Thank you, I've got my Winnie back’ - man’s relief after dog collapsed on the seafront
- 3 New Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine being rolled out in Devon
- 4 ‘He’s a natural’ - landscape designer Jacob’s Oxford College success
- 5 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 6 Rotarian laptops and tablets appeal for home schooling
- 7 Former Exmouth school volunteer recognised with marine conservation award
- 8 Jon Sopel event boosts St Peters’ Chromebook appeal
- 9 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 10 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
For further details, please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.