Semi-detached and much improved bungalow for sale
- Credit: Archant
Priced at £250,000 and located on Broadmead, is this semi-detached bungalow that has been subject to many improvements by the current owners and needs to be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
Benefiting from gas central-heating and double- glazing, this property has a very modern and contemporary finish.
The accommodation comprises entrance lobby and hallway, an attractive modern fitted kitchen with room for breakfast table and chairs and sliding patio doors which lead onto the low maintenance rear garden.
The living room also has patio doors which lead onto the garden, there are two bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite.
The attic space has been converted to provide the master bedroom.
Outside there is a private driveway offering parking for two vehicles, leading to a carport.
The gardens are well maintained and offer a good degree of privacy and seclusion.
- 1 Found: Wanted man from Exmouth
- 2 Witness appeal after Exmouth assault
- 3 Exmouth to join national beacon lighting programme to mark Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- 4 East Devon beaches given prestigious blue flag award
- 5 'Unique opportunity' to lease one of Exmouth's toilet blocks
- 6 Famous ladies of Exmouth: Viscountess Nelson of the Nile
- 7 Body found in search for missing man
- 8 Husband who drugged and raped wife in her sleep jailed
- 9 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 10 Exmouth Town admission charges Season 2022/23
For further details, please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.