Semi-detached and much improved bungalow for sale
- Credit: Archant
Priced at £250,000 and located on Broadmead, is this semi-detached bungalow that has been subject to many improvements by the current owners and needs to be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
Benefiting from gas central-heating and double- glazing, this property has a very modern and contemporary finish.
The accommodation comprises entrance lobby and hallway, an attractive modern fitted kitchen with room for breakfast table and chairs and sliding patio doors which lead onto the low maintenance rear garden.
The living room also has patio doors which lead onto the garden, there are two bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite.
The attic space has been converted to provide the master bedroom.
You may also want to watch:
Outside there is a private driveway offering parking for two vehicles, leading to a carport.
The gardens are well maintained and offer a good degree of privacy and seclusion.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 6 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 7 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
For further details, please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.