Semi-detached and much improved bungalow for sale
- Credit: Archant
Priced at £250,000 and located on Broadmead, is this semi-detached bungalow that has been subject to many improvements by the current owners and needs to be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
Benefiting from gas central-heating and double- glazing, this property has a very modern and contemporary finish.
The accommodation comprises entrance lobby and hallway, an attractive modern fitted kitchen with room for breakfast table and chairs and sliding patio doors which lead onto the low maintenance rear garden.
The living room also has patio doors which lead onto the garden, there are two bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite.
The attic space has been converted to provide the master bedroom.
You may also want to watch:
Outside there is a private driveway offering parking for two vehicles, leading to a carport.
The gardens are well maintained and offer a good degree of privacy and seclusion.
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 3 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 4 Budleigh Lions welcome two new members
- 5 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 6 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 7 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 8 Repair cafe opens again
- 9 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 10 Fairlynch Museum opens its doors for longer visits
For further details, please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.