Semi-detached and much improved bungalow for sale
- Credit: Archant
Priced at £250,000 and located on Broadmead, is this semi-detached bungalow that has been subject to many improvements by the current owners and needs to be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
Benefiting from gas central-heating and double- glazing, this property has a very modern and contemporary finish.
The accommodation comprises entrance lobby and hallway, an attractive modern fitted kitchen with room for breakfast table and chairs and sliding patio doors which lead onto the low maintenance rear garden.
The living room also has patio doors which lead onto the garden, there are two bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite.
The attic space has been converted to provide the master bedroom.
You may also want to watch:
Outside there is a private driveway offering parking for two vehicles, leading to a carport.
The gardens are well maintained and offer a good degree of privacy and seclusion.
- 1 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 2 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 3 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 4 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 7 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 10 Big or small, we can all do our bit to care for planet we live on
For further details, please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.