Self-contained ground-floor flat in a convenient location
- Credit: Archant
Conveniently located, being close to the town centre of Exmouth, is this self-contained ground-floor flat in Raddenstile Lane.
Bradleys are marketing this property, which is priced at offers over £165,000 and offers far reaching views across the Exe Estuary and Haldon Hills.
The property itself comprises of living room with bay window, modern kitchen/diner and conservatory. There are two bedrooms and bathroom.
Outside the garden is mainly decked and offers far reaching views across the estuary to the Haldon Hills. There is also a side courtyard with outside water tap and storage shed. The property has the added benefit of gas central heating.
Bradleys recommend a viewing to this property to appreciate its quiet position, but still within a short distance of the town.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, call Bradleys on 01395 222300.
- 1 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 2 ‘Thank you, I've got my Winnie back’ - man’s relief after dog collapsed on the seafront
- 3 New Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine being rolled out in Devon
- 4 ‘He’s a natural’ - landscape designer Jacob’s Oxford College success
- 5 Rotarian laptops and tablets appeal for home schooling
- 6 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 7 Former Exmouth school volunteer recognised with marine conservation award
- 8 Jon Sopel event boosts St Peters’ Chromebook appeal
- 9 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 10 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh