Self-contained ground-floor flat in a convenient location
- Credit: Archant
Conveniently located, being close to the town centre of Exmouth, is this self-contained ground-floor flat in Raddenstile Lane.
Bradleys are marketing this property, which is priced at offers over £165,000 and offers far reaching views across the Exe Estuary and Haldon Hills.
The property itself comprises of living room with bay window, modern kitchen/diner and conservatory. There are two bedrooms and bathroom.
Outside the garden is mainly decked and offers far reaching views across the estuary to the Haldon Hills. There is also a side courtyard with outside water tap and storage shed. The property has the added benefit of gas central heating.
Bradleys recommend a viewing to this property to appreciate its quiet position, but still within a short distance of the town.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, call Bradleys on 01395 222300.
- 1 LED venues set out plans for reopening on roadmap out of lockdown
- 2 Woman airlifted to hospital after Clyst St George collision
- 3 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 4 Tragedy strikes the racing world
- 5 Climate Conversation programme for Exmouth and Honiton
- 6 Youngsters thriving in outdoor environment
- 7 Budleigh Male Voice Choir resuming in-person rehearsals
- 8 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 9 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 10 Wild fire warning after camp fire remnants found at Bystock