Self-contained ground-floor flat in a convenient location
- Credit: Archant
Conveniently located, being close to the town centre of Exmouth, is this self-contained ground-floor flat in Raddenstile Lane.
Bradleys are marketing this property, which is priced at offers over £165,000 and offers far reaching views across the Exe Estuary and Haldon Hills.
The property itself comprises of living room with bay window, modern kitchen/diner and conservatory. There are two bedrooms and bathroom.
Outside the garden is mainly decked and offers far reaching views across the estuary to the Haldon Hills. There is also a side courtyard with outside water tap and storage shed. The property has the added benefit of gas central heating.
Bradleys recommend a viewing to this property to appreciate its quiet position, but still within a short distance of the town.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, call Bradleys on 01395 222300.
- 1 Exmouth bodybuilder became cocaine dealer after devastating bike crash
- 2 Mayor breaks ground at new Topsham retirement development
- 3 New recruits to help keep a safe watch over Exmouth coast
- 4 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 5 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 6 Property of the Week: Wolversleigh Farm
- 7 Corporate insolvencies at third highest since start of pandemic
- 8 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 9 Phear Park lose out in semi-finals
- 10 Budleigh's community workshop is proud of its heritage