Self-contained ground-floor flat in a convenient location
- Credit: Archant
Conveniently located, being close to the town centre of Exmouth, is this self-contained ground-floor flat in Raddenstile Lane.
Bradleys are marketing this property, which is priced at offers over £165,000 and offers far reaching views across the Exe Estuary and Haldon Hills.
The property itself comprises of living room with bay window, modern kitchen/diner and conservatory. There are two bedrooms and bathroom.
Outside the garden is mainly decked and offers far reaching views across the estuary to the Haldon Hills. There is also a side courtyard with outside water tap and storage shed. The property has the added benefit of gas central heating.
Bradleys recommend a viewing to this property to appreciate its quiet position, but still within a short distance of the town.
For more information, call Bradleys on 01395 222300.
- 1 Exeter man guilty of threatening police officer on Exmouth seafront
- 2 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 3 Body of teenager found on beach in Exmouth
- 4 Brixington Blues weather the storm to blow away Broadclyst
- 5 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 6 Ex-tree-mely good response to Rotary saplings giveaway in Exmouth
- 7 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 8 Theatre group returns with 9 to 5 musical magic
- 9 Exmouth gears up for its Winter Festival
- 10 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?