Retirement flats plan for land next to Exmouth Tesco
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A retirement housing developer has announced plans for flats on a vacant plot of land in Exmouth.
McCarthy and Stone is holding a public consultation on proposals for a new development next to Tesco in Salterton Road.
The developer says ‘high-quality’ apartments will ‘revitalise’ the site, which has been vacant for many years.
Simon Mantell, regional managing director at McCarthy and Stone, said: “We want to hear from the local community and our future home-owners at the public exhibition as we continue to develop our plans for the site. Our project team will be on hand to answer questions and listen to feedback on what we have done so far.”
A public consultation event will be held at Withycombe Rugby Football Club on Thursday, May 25, between 3pm and 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
People unable to attend who want more information can call 0800 2987040, or go online to www.mccarthyandstoneconsultation.co.uk/saltertonroad.
A formal planning application will follow the consultation.
- 1 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 2 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 3 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 4 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 5 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 6 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 7 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 8 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 9 RBL seeks new Poppy Appeal organisers
- 10 Budleigh Bowlers suffer in the sun