- Credit: Archant
Location: Orcombe Court.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
A second-floor, warden-assisted apartment, with lift access, built in 1996 by McCarthy and Stone.
The accommodation is well-planned and spacious, enjoying plenty of natural light and an open outlook to the south-east, to the surrounding countryside and includes a reception hall, sitting/dining room, well-fitted kitchen, two generous double bedrooms and a shower room/WC.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, there are areas of communal gardens with seating and parking.
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 5 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 6 John and Grace run for the heart
- 7 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 8 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 9 Blooming marvellous for Madeira bowls
- 10 Who blinked first? A defining moment in humanity's existence