- Credit: Archant
Location: Orcombe Court.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
A second-floor, warden-assisted apartment, with lift access, built in 1996 by McCarthy and Stone.
The accommodation is well-planned and spacious, enjoying plenty of natural light and an open outlook to the south-east, to the surrounding countryside and includes a reception hall, sitting/dining room, well-fitted kitchen, two generous double bedrooms and a shower room/WC.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, there are areas of communal gardens with seating and parking.
- 1 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 2 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 3 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 6 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 7 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 8 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 9 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 10 Community thanked for help in setting up rapid testing centre at college