- Credit: Archant
Location: Orcombe Court.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
A second-floor, warden-assisted apartment, with lift access, built in 1996 by McCarthy and Stone.
The accommodation is well-planned and spacious, enjoying plenty of natural light and an open outlook to the south-east, to the surrounding countryside and includes a reception hall, sitting/dining room, well-fitted kitchen, two generous double bedrooms and a shower room/WC.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, there are areas of communal gardens with seating and parking.
- 1 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 2 Appeal for Lifeboat volunteer guides for new station tours
- 3 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 4 Budleigh's community workshop is proud of its heritage
- 5 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War
- 6 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 7 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 8 Auctioneers are becoming more accessible by utilising new technology
- 9 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 10 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games