- Credit: Archant
Location: Orcombe Court.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
A second-floor, warden-assisted apartment, with lift access, built in 1996 by McCarthy and Stone.
The accommodation is well-planned and spacious, enjoying plenty of natural light and an open outlook to the south-east, to the surrounding countryside and includes a reception hall, sitting/dining room, well-fitted kitchen, two generous double bedrooms and a shower room/WC.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, there are areas of communal gardens with seating and parking.
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 3 A busy start to May for Exmouth Harriers
- 4 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 5 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 6 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 7 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 8 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 9 Accountancy firm and comedy workshop company sponsoring business awards
- 10 Covid-19 vaccination programme in Devon enters next phase