Recently improved detached family home
- Credit: Archant
A unique, recently-improved detached 1930s’ family home designed by the renowned architect William Hatchard Smith, recently remodelled, the property provides a wealth of spacious and well-equipped accommodation.
The accommodation comprises an extremely generous quality-fitted kitchen dining room/family room with adjoining newly-constructed separate utility, two generous separate reception rooms, large reception hall with downstairs cloakroom, four large bedrooms on the first floor and large family quality-fitted family bathroom.
Further additions include adjoining newly-constructed double garage, fully landscaped level gardens and patio, new laid driveway, new decoration throughout, new central heating boiler. There is ample and generous parking. It is fair to say the property is in good condition throughout and offers vacant possession.
The property is situated in Littleham Road on the edge of the popular area locally known as The Avenues, within easy walking distance of nearby shops, amenities and local schools.
The Grange, 24 Littleham Road, is for sale at £459,950.
You may also want to watch:
Call Bainbridge’s on 01395 225303.
- 1 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 2 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 3 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 4 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 5 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 6 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 7 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 8 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 9 Condolences to PM following 'senseless' killing of popular MP
- 10 Big or small, we can all do our bit to care for planet we live on