Recently improved detached family home
- Credit: Archant
A unique, recently-improved detached 1930s’ family home designed by the renowned architect William Hatchard Smith, recently remodelled, the property provides a wealth of spacious and well-equipped accommodation.
The accommodation comprises an extremely generous quality-fitted kitchen dining room/family room with adjoining newly-constructed separate utility, two generous separate reception rooms, large reception hall with downstairs cloakroom, four large bedrooms on the first floor and large family quality-fitted family bathroom.
Further additions include adjoining newly-constructed double garage, fully landscaped level gardens and patio, new laid driveway, new decoration throughout, new central heating boiler. There is ample and generous parking. It is fair to say the property is in good condition throughout and offers vacant possession.
The property is situated in Littleham Road on the edge of the popular area locally known as The Avenues, within easy walking distance of nearby shops, amenities and local schools.
The Grange, 24 Littleham Road, is for sale at £459,950.
You may also want to watch:
Call Bainbridge’s on 01395 225303.
- 1 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 2 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 3 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 4 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 5 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 6 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 7 County council leader re-elected as voice for South West
- 8 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 9 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 10 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane