Recently improved detached family home
- Credit: Archant
A unique, recently-improved detached 1930s’ family home designed by the renowned architect William Hatchard Smith, recently remodelled, the property provides a wealth of spacious and well-equipped accommodation.
The accommodation comprises an extremely generous quality-fitted kitchen dining room/family room with adjoining newly-constructed separate utility, two generous separate reception rooms, large reception hall with downstairs cloakroom, four large bedrooms on the first floor and large family quality-fitted family bathroom.
Further additions include adjoining newly-constructed double garage, fully landscaped level gardens and patio, new laid driveway, new decoration throughout, new central heating boiler. There is ample and generous parking. It is fair to say the property is in good condition throughout and offers vacant possession.
The property is situated in Littleham Road on the edge of the popular area locally known as The Avenues, within easy walking distance of nearby shops, amenities and local schools.
The Grange, 24 Littleham Road, is for sale at £459,950.
You may also want to watch:
Call Bainbridge’s on 01395 225303.
- 1 Family pride for Kayleigh the Chief
- 2 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 3 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 4 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 5 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 6 Covid-19 test may be daunting but protecting vulnerable is eesential
- 7 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 8 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
- 9 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 10 Bringing the 'Edwardian Man' into the 21st century - Piers Motley