Recently improved detached family home
- Credit: Archant
A unique, recently-improved detached 1930s’ family home designed by the renowned architect William Hatchard Smith, recently remodelled, the property provides a wealth of spacious and well-equipped accommodation.
The accommodation comprises an extremely generous quality-fitted kitchen dining room/family room with adjoining newly-constructed separate utility, two generous separate reception rooms, large reception hall with downstairs cloakroom, four large bedrooms on the first floor and large family quality-fitted family bathroom.
Further additions include adjoining newly-constructed double garage, fully landscaped level gardens and patio, new laid driveway, new decoration throughout, new central heating boiler. There is ample and generous parking. It is fair to say the property is in good condition throughout and offers vacant possession.
The property is situated in Littleham Road on the edge of the popular area locally known as The Avenues, within easy walking distance of nearby shops, amenities and local schools.
The Grange, 24 Littleham Road, is for sale at £459,950.
You may also want to watch:
Call Bainbridge’s on 01395 225303.
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 3 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 6 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 7 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 8 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 9 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 10 School’s bid to turn Budleigh into ‘town of sunflowers’