Ranch-style home with separate lodge
- Credit: Archant
Located in the popular East Devon village of Lympstone is this superb ranch-style detached bungalow with separate lodge .
The main living accommodation is in excess of 2,500 sq ft and comprises large living room, spacious family room with feature vaulted ceiling and exposed beams, modern kitchen with integrated appliances , utility room, cloakroom, four double bedrooms, master with en suite dressing room and four piece bathroom; there are two further en suite shower rooms, office/bedroom five, and additional shower room.
You may also want to watch:
There is a detached timber lodge with sitting room, bedroom, en suite, gym and store room.
Outside, there is a detached double garage and ample off-road parking.
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 3 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 4 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 5 Fairlynch Museum opens its doors for longer visits
- 6 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 7 Shore anglers enjoy more success than charter boats
- 8 Rugby star Ben Moon’s Testimonial year begins
- 9 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 10 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
The secluded private gardens are in excess of half an acre.
For further details, please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.