Ranch-style home with separate lodge
- Credit: Archant
Located in the popular East Devon village of Lympstone is this superb ranch-style detached bungalow with separate lodge .
The main living accommodation is in excess of 2,500 sq ft and comprises large living room, spacious family room with feature vaulted ceiling and exposed beams, modern kitchen with integrated appliances , utility room, cloakroom, four double bedrooms, master with en suite dressing room and four piece bathroom; there are two further en suite shower rooms, office/bedroom five, and additional shower room.
You may also want to watch:
There is a detached timber lodge with sitting room, bedroom, en suite, gym and store room.
Outside, there is a detached double garage and ample off-road parking.
- 1 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 2 Topsham events planned after latest stop on lockdown roadmap
- 3 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
- 4 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
- 5 Exmouth youngsters take part in beach clean
- 6 Volunteer appeal as charity shops prepares for incoming donations
- 7 Topsham is one of the best places to live - its official
- 8 Exmouth RNLI called to rescue Kayaker
- 9 Activities for all ages at Budleigh health and wellbeing hub
- 10 Work begins on former temporary car park on Exmouth seafront
The secluded private gardens are in excess of half an acre.
For further details, please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.