Ranch-style home with separate lodge
- Credit: Archant
Located in the popular East Devon village of Lympstone is this superb ranch-style detached bungalow with separate lodge .
The main living accommodation is in excess of 2,500 sq ft and comprises large living room, spacious family room with feature vaulted ceiling and exposed beams, modern kitchen with integrated appliances , utility room, cloakroom, four double bedrooms, master with en suite dressing room and four piece bathroom; there are two further en suite shower rooms, office/bedroom five, and additional shower room.
You may also want to watch:
There is a detached timber lodge with sitting room, bedroom, en suite, gym and store room.
Outside, there is a detached double garage and ample off-road parking.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 3 Rail users can enjoy 'moor' views as Dartmoor Line reopens after 50 years
- 4 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 5 New funding pot for community buildings in East Devon
- 6 Works team earns a hole lot of money for vital charities
- 7 Devon has one of the highest recycling rates in the UK
- 8 New live music festival is coming to Exmouth next year
- 9 Hospiscare yarn-bomb mail trail is a delight for all to enjoy
- 10 Dickens classic on course for Pavilion show this winter
The secluded private gardens are in excess of half an acre.
For further details, please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.