Purpose-built, second-floor apartment
- Credit: Archant
Location: Cranford Avenue.
Agent: Bradleys on 01395 222300.
New to the market is this second-floor, purpose-built apartment offered with no on-going chain.
Priced at £195,000 and located on Meresyke, Cranford Avenue.
You may also want to watch:
The property comprises good-size living/dining room opening to balcony overlooking communal gardens, a good-size kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and second cloakroom.
The property also benefits from uPVC double-glazing and gas central-heating and a garage in the block with power.
- 1 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 2 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 3 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 4 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 5 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 6 Town council’s slice of tax bill set to decrease
- 7 Rugby hopeful for a brighter summer
- 8 Headteacher ‘blown away’ by response to computer fundraising campaign
- 9 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 10 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year