Purpose-built ground-floor apartment on Cranford Avenue
- Credit: Archant
Location: Cranford Avenue.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 222300.
This purpose-built ground-floor apartment is located in White Stones on Cranford Avenue.
Priced at £175,000, the property comprises living room with patio doors onto the patio area, kitchen, two bedrooms.
There is a modern bathroom suite. The property benefits from double-glazing and gas central-heating; there is also a garage in a nearby block.
There are communal gardens.
- 1 Bathing still banned at Exmouth due to pollution but restrictions lifted for Budleigh
- 2 Passenger banned from sitting next to girls on the bus
- 3 A-level results day for students at Exmouth Community College
- 4 Bathing banned at Exmouth and Budleigh due to pollution
- 5 CANCELLED - McFly's Exmouth concert called off
- 6 Exe Estuary cleared of ‘navigational obstructions’ by harbour patrol team
- 7 'Step aside, Salcombe' - travel article names Exmouth as Devon's up-and-coming destination
- 8 Budleigh Salterton Male Voice Choir come to Topsham
- 9 Recycle collection boxes installed at Exmouth Specsavers
- 10 Exeter College achieve 'amazing results' as students discover their higher education grades
To arrange a viewing, please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.