Purpose-built ground-floor apartment on Cranford Avenue
- Credit: Archant
Location: Cranford Avenue.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 222300.
This purpose-built ground-floor apartment is located in White Stones on Cranford Avenue.
Priced at £175,000, the property comprises living room with patio doors onto the patio area, kitchen, two bedrooms.
There is a modern bathroom suite. The property benefits from double-glazing and gas central-heating; there is also a garage in a nearby block.
There are communal gardens.
- 1 Fears over future of Methodist church
- 2 Homes and shops plan approved for site behind Exmouth's Tower Street Church
- 3 Live grenade training to resume on Woodbury Common from next month
- 4 Free water dispensers set up in Exmouth to cut plastic waste
- 5 'Residents will be unimpressed with MPs over Boris'
- 6 Budleigh prevail in terrific advert for Devon Football League
- 7 Lympstone man takes on 3,000-mile rowing challenge
- 8 Lions president marks 100th volunteer shift as Covid jab centre steward
- 9 'Mud: Mucky, marvellous - but misunderstood'
- 10 Property of the Week: Lower Broad Oak Road, West Hill
To arrange a viewing, please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.