- Credit: Archant
Location: Raleigh Court, Budleigh.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
Bradleys Estate Agents are delighted to be bringing to the market a lovely purpose-built first-floor apartment, situated in a most sought-after position within the delightful town of Budleigh Salterton.
Raleigh Court offers spacious accommodation comprising, light and airy living room, measuring over 17ft in length, with double-glazed windows looking over the communal gardens and a double-glazed door which gives access out onto a south facing balcony, a perfect place to sit on sunny days, providing the lucky new owner a glimpse of the sea.
You may also want to watch:
The kitchen has a nice light feel with ample room offering space and plumbing for all appliances. There is a good expanse of work surface plus a built-in fridge. Double-glazed windows provide views to the side and the rear of the property.
There are three bedrooms in total, although the single bedroom would make an ideal study. There’s also a family bathroom and separate cloakroom.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 3 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 4 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 5 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 6 Put the kettle on to support your local hospice
- 7 ‘We’re here to help’ - eMAG’s volunteers ready to help during latest lockdown
- 8 Exeter City Community Trust stepping up again
- 9 Budleigh Freemasons support the visually impaired
- 10 Community energy funding helps TRIP coordinate thousands of requests for support
Outside, the attractive communal gardens are mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders which are beautifully maintained.
A garage is found behind the property along with ample parking.
Details regarding the lease and service charges are available upon request.
The term of the lease is approximately 145 years.