- Credit: Archant
Location: Raleigh Court, Budleigh.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
Bradleys Estate Agents are delighted to be bringing to the market a lovely purpose-built first-floor apartment, situated in a most sought-after position within the delightful town of Budleigh Salterton.
Raleigh Court offers spacious accommodation comprising, light and airy living room, measuring over 17ft in length, with double-glazed windows looking over the communal gardens and a double-glazed door which gives access out onto a south facing balcony, a perfect place to sit on sunny days, providing the lucky new owner a glimpse of the sea.
You may also want to watch:
The kitchen has a nice light feel with ample room offering space and plumbing for all appliances. There is a good expanse of work surface plus a built-in fridge. Double-glazed windows provide views to the side and the rear of the property.
There are three bedrooms in total, although the single bedroom would make an ideal study. There’s also a family bathroom and separate cloakroom.
- 1 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 2 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 3 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 4 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 5 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 6 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 7 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 8 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 9 Budleigh Bowlers suffer in the sun
- 10 RBL seeks new Poppy Appeal organisers
Outside, the attractive communal gardens are mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders which are beautifully maintained.
A garage is found behind the property along with ample parking.
Details regarding the lease and service charges are available upon request.
The term of the lease is approximately 145 years.