- Credit: Archant
Location: Raleigh Court, Budleigh.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
Bradleys Estate Agents are delighted to be bringing to the market a lovely purpose-built first-floor apartment, situated in a most sought-after position within the delightful town of Budleigh Salterton.
Raleigh Court offers spacious accommodation comprising, light and airy living room, measuring over 17ft in length, with double-glazed windows looking over the communal gardens and a double-glazed door which gives access out onto a south facing balcony, a perfect place to sit on sunny days, providing the lucky new owner a glimpse of the sea.
The kitchen has a nice light feel with ample room offering space and plumbing for all appliances. There is a good expanse of work surface plus a built-in fridge. Double-glazed windows provide views to the side and the rear of the property.
There are three bedrooms in total, although the single bedroom would make an ideal study. There’s also a family bathroom and separate cloakroom.
- 1 Full line-up announced for Exmouth Festival
- 2 'Report graffiti and vandalism', police urge Budleigh residents
- 3 Put the bunting out - East Devon gets ready for Jubilee revelry
- 4 Exmouth coast watch recruit three newbies
- 5 New name and fresh look for Exmouth Museum
- 6 Big Breakfast fundraiser starts Budleigh Gala Week
- 7 Found: Wanted man from Exmouth
- 8 Have your say on business development plans near airport
- 9 First hybrid meeting for Exmouth’s U3A branch
- 10 Police appeal for gun owners to hand them in during firearms amnesty
Outside, the attractive communal gardens are mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders which are beautifully maintained.
A garage is found behind the property along with ample parking.
Details regarding the lease and service charges are available upon request.
The term of the lease is approximately 145 years.