- Credit: Archant
Location: Raleigh Court, Budleigh.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
Bradleys Estate Agents are delighted to be bringing to the market a lovely purpose-built first-floor apartment, situated in a most sought-after position within the delightful town of Budleigh Salterton.
Raleigh Court offers spacious accommodation comprising, light and airy living room, measuring over 17ft in length, with double-glazed windows looking over the communal gardens and a double-glazed door which gives access out onto a south facing balcony, a perfect place to sit on sunny days, providing the lucky new owner a glimpse of the sea.
You may also want to watch:
The kitchen has a nice light feel with ample room offering space and plumbing for all appliances. There is a good expanse of work surface plus a built-in fridge. Double-glazed windows provide views to the side and the rear of the property.
There are three bedrooms in total, although the single bedroom would make an ideal study. There’s also a family bathroom and separate cloakroom.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
Outside, the attractive communal gardens are mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders which are beautifully maintained.
A garage is found behind the property along with ample parking.
Details regarding the lease and service charges are available upon request.
The term of the lease is approximately 145 years.