Property of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Valley Way.
Agent: GL Westcountry Properties 01395 270618.
A well-presented light and airy detached bungalow which sits in an excellent location on the northern edge of Exmouth.
There is easy access to local schools, community and health facilities, independent shops, both road and local transport links to Exeter and East Devon are nearby, including bus stops only a short walk away and Exmouth seafront is five minutes drive away.
You may also want to watch:
This spacious home offers a welcoming entrance hall with two useful storage cupboards, doors leading to good size lounge/diner with patio doors enjoying views over the rear garden and woodland beyond.
There is a modern kitchen/breakfast room with bow window and door leading to side patio area and providing front and rear access. A spacious master bedroom with feature bow window and useful built-in wardrobes, door leading to en-suite/cloakroom with modern fitted suite.
- 1 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 2 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
- 3 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 4 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 5 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 6 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 7 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 8 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 9 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 10 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
A further two double bedrooms both with lovely views over the rear garden and woodland beyond, and luxury re-fitted shower room with double shower cubicle.
Outside to the front of the property, there is a driveway providing off-road parking leading to an attached garage with up-and-over-door, power and light, outside cold water tap.
There are also lawned gardens to the front with central steps leading down to the property.
A side gate provides access to the rear garden which leads to patio sun terrace with wrought iron railings.
There are steps leading to a further patio and lawn area with raised flower beds which is enclosed by fencing; beyond there is a woodland which provides a beautiful outlook.Timber garden shed.
Early viewing is highly recommended.