Property of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Valley Way.
Agent: GL Westcountry Properties 01395 270618.
A well-presented light and airy detached bungalow which sits in an excellent location on the northern edge of Exmouth.
There is easy access to local schools, community and health facilities, independent shops, both road and local transport links to Exeter and East Devon are nearby, including bus stops only a short walk away and Exmouth seafront is five minutes drive away.
You may also want to watch:
This spacious home offers a welcoming entrance hall with two useful storage cupboards, doors leading to good size lounge/diner with patio doors enjoying views over the rear garden and woodland beyond.
There is a modern kitchen/breakfast room with bow window and door leading to side patio area and providing front and rear access. A spacious master bedroom with feature bow window and useful built-in wardrobes, door leading to en-suite/cloakroom with modern fitted suite.
- 1 Family pride for Kayleigh the Chief
- 2 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 3 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
- 4 Covid-19 test may be daunting but protecting vulnerable is eesential
- 5 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 6 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 7 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 8 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 9 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 10 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
A further two double bedrooms both with lovely views over the rear garden and woodland beyond, and luxury re-fitted shower room with double shower cubicle.
Outside to the front of the property, there is a driveway providing off-road parking leading to an attached garage with up-and-over-door, power and light, outside cold water tap.
There are also lawned gardens to the front with central steps leading down to the property.
A side gate provides access to the rear garden which leads to patio sun terrace with wrought iron railings.
There are steps leading to a further patio and lawn area with raised flower beds which is enclosed by fencing; beyond there is a woodland which provides a beautiful outlook.Timber garden shed.
Early viewing is highly recommended.