Property of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Location: St John’s Road, Exmouth.
Agent: GL Westcountry Properties 01395 270618.
A well-presented, semi-detached home, situated in an excellent location close to local schools and amenities.
This spacious home comprises bay-fronted living room, good-size separate dining room leading to contemporary kitchen breakfast room with door leading out to enclosed rear garden.
On the first-floor there is a beautiful luxury bathroom with white four-piece suite comprising of traditional roll-top freestanding bath and separate shower cubicle.
There are two double bedrooms and one single bedroom with feature Victorian style fireplace.
- 1 Hard yards on and off the pitch for Exmouth Town
- 2 Councillors formally support bid for levelling up fund
- 3 Budleigh vineyard wins gold at inaugural wine competition
- 4 Hilary Mantel's desk fetches more than £4,000 at auction
- 5 Art exhibition celebrates Jurassic coastline
- 6 Comedian Jason Bryne announces Exmouth date
- 7 Budleigh Music Fest line-up announced
- 8 Angry passenger keyed a car in disabled parking dispute
- 9 Lympstone Marine trainer halfway through THREE ultra marathon challenge
- 10 Lympstone school rated 'good' at latest Ofsted report
At the front of the property there is a garden enclosed by brick-built wall, with gate leading to the property and lawn area, and to the rear there is a good-size enclosed garden with patio area, mature apple tree, garden shed and side access to the front.
Early viewing highly recommended to appreciate this welcoming home.