Property of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Location: St John’s Road, Exmouth.
Agent: GL Westcountry Properties 01395 270618.
A well-presented, semi-detached home, situated in an excellent location close to local schools and amenities.
This spacious home comprises bay-fronted living room, good-size separate dining room leading to contemporary kitchen breakfast room with door leading out to enclosed rear garden.
On the first-floor there is a beautiful luxury bathroom with white four-piece suite comprising of traditional roll-top freestanding bath and separate shower cubicle.
There are two double bedrooms and one single bedroom with feature Victorian style fireplace.
- 1 Flats plan above town Tesco store
- 2 Careless charity shop donors cost Devon Air Ambulance money
- 3 'Rally for the Raleigh' - plan launched for community to buy village pub
- 4 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 5 Solomon goes to great lengths to help local food bank
- 6 Volunteers help build new shed for Mill Water School
- 7 Exciting Competition Day at the Budleigh Bowls Club
- 8 Citizens Advice: how to read your gas or electricity meter
- 9 Exmouth history: Iron Age and Celtic settlements
- 10 16-year-old among arrests in Christmas drink and drug driving clampdown
At the front of the property there is a garden enclosed by brick-built wall, with gate leading to the property and lawn area, and to the rear there is a good-size enclosed garden with patio area, mature apple tree, garden shed and side access to the front.
Early viewing highly recommended to appreciate this welcoming home.