Property of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Location: St John’s Road, Exmouth.
Agent: GL Westcountry Properties 01395 270618.
A well-presented, semi-detached home, situated in an excellent location close to local schools and amenities.
This spacious home comprises bay-fronted living room, good-size separate dining room leading to contemporary kitchen breakfast room with door leading out to enclosed rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
On the first-floor there is a beautiful luxury bathroom with white four-piece suite comprising of traditional roll-top freestanding bath and separate shower cubicle.
There are two double bedrooms and one single bedroom with feature Victorian style fireplace.
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 3 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 4 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 5 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 6 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 7 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 8 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 9 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 10 School’s bid to turn Budleigh into ‘town of sunflowers’
At the front of the property there is a garden enclosed by brick-built wall, with gate leading to the property and lawn area, and to the rear there is a good-size enclosed garden with patio area, mature apple tree, garden shed and side access to the front.
Early viewing highly recommended to appreciate this welcoming home.