Property of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Stoneborough Court, Budleigh Salterton.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
Bradleys Estate Agents are delighted to be marketing an immaculate first-floor apartment in Stoneborough Court.
This great property is situated within a short stroll of the sought-after town of Budleigh Salterton, well-known for its quaint shops and cafés along with its famed Jurassic coastline.
You may also want to watch:
The apartment is purpose built and offers spacious accommodation with light and airy living room, tastefully decorated with feature fireplace as a cosy focal point.
A door from the living room leads out onto a balcony on which to sit and admire the attractive grounds.
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 3 Covid support team thanks community for generous help
- 4 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 5 Wins for East Budleigh and the Robinettes
- 6 Shortage of applicants lifts starting salaries
- 7 East Devon Ladies win County Pairs comp
- 8 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 9 Better broadband rollout will deliver speeds you'd expect
- 10 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
The kitchen is a good size with space and plumbing for all appliances. There are three bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate cloakroom.
This lovely home is fully double-glazed and benefits from gas central-heating.
Outside, delightful and well-maintained communal gardens surround the property with lawns, shrubs and plants.
There is private parking along with a garage.
This super home would make an ideal main residence or investment.