Property of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Stoneborough Court, Budleigh Salterton.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
Bradleys Estate Agents are delighted to be marketing an immaculate first-floor apartment in Stoneborough Court.
This great property is situated within a short stroll of the sought-after town of Budleigh Salterton, well-known for its quaint shops and cafés along with its famed Jurassic coastline.
You may also want to watch:
The apartment is purpose built and offers spacious accommodation with light and airy living room, tastefully decorated with feature fireplace as a cosy focal point.
A door from the living room leads out onto a balcony on which to sit and admire the attractive grounds.
- 1 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 2 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 3 School’s bid to turn Budleigh into ‘town of sunflowers’
- 4 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 5 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 8 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 9 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 10 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
The kitchen is a good size with space and plumbing for all appliances. There are three bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate cloakroom.
This lovely home is fully double-glazed and benefits from gas central-heating.
Outside, delightful and well-maintained communal gardens surround the property with lawns, shrubs and plants.
There is private parking along with a garage.
This super home would make an ideal main residence or investment.