Property of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Stoneborough Court, Budleigh Salterton.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
Bradleys Estate Agents are delighted to be marketing an immaculate first-floor apartment in Stoneborough Court.
This great property is situated within a short stroll of the sought-after town of Budleigh Salterton, well-known for its quaint shops and cafés along with its famed Jurassic coastline.
You may also want to watch:
The apartment is purpose built and offers spacious accommodation with light and airy living room, tastefully decorated with feature fireplace as a cosy focal point.
A door from the living room leads out onto a balcony on which to sit and admire the attractive grounds.
- 1 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 2 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 3 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 4 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 5 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 6 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 7 County council leader re-elected as voice for South West
- 8 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 9 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 10 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
The kitchen is a good size with space and plumbing for all appliances. There are three bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate cloakroom.
This lovely home is fully double-glazed and benefits from gas central-heating.
Outside, delightful and well-maintained communal gardens surround the property with lawns, shrubs and plants.
There is private parking along with a garage.
This super home would make an ideal main residence or investment.