Property of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Stoneborough Court, Budleigh Salterton.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
Bradleys Estate Agents are delighted to be marketing an immaculate first-floor apartment in Stoneborough Court.
This great property is situated within a short stroll of the sought-after town of Budleigh Salterton, well-known for its quaint shops and cafés along with its famed Jurassic coastline.
The apartment is purpose built and offers spacious accommodation with light and airy living room, tastefully decorated with feature fireplace as a cosy focal point.
A door from the living room leads out onto a balcony on which to sit and admire the attractive grounds.
- 1 Full line-up announced for Exmouth Festival
- 2 Put the bunting out - East Devon gets ready for Jubilee revelry
- 3 'Report graffiti and vandalism', police urge Budleigh residents
- 4 New name and fresh look for Exmouth Museum
- 5 Exmouth coast watch recruit three newbies
- 6 Found: Wanted man from Exmouth
- 7 First hybrid meeting for Exmouth’s U3A branch
- 8 Exmouth to join national beacon lighting programme to mark Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- 9 New book about royal celebrations of the past
- 10 East Devon beaches given prestigious blue flag award
The kitchen is a good size with space and plumbing for all appliances. There are three bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate cloakroom.
This lovely home is fully double-glazed and benefits from gas central-heating.
Outside, delightful and well-maintained communal gardens surround the property with lawns, shrubs and plants.
There is private parking along with a garage.
This super home would make an ideal main residence or investment.