Property of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Stoneborough Court, Budleigh Salterton.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
Bradleys Estate Agents are delighted to be marketing an immaculate first-floor apartment in Stoneborough Court.
This great property is situated within a short stroll of the sought-after town of Budleigh Salterton, well-known for its quaint shops and cafés along with its famed Jurassic coastline.
You may also want to watch:
The apartment is purpose built and offers spacious accommodation with light and airy living room, tastefully decorated with feature fireplace as a cosy focal point.
A door from the living room leads out onto a balcony on which to sit and admire the attractive grounds.
- 1 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 2 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 3 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 6 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 7 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 8 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 9 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 10 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
The kitchen is a good size with space and plumbing for all appliances. There are three bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate cloakroom.
This lovely home is fully double-glazed and benefits from gas central-heating.
Outside, delightful and well-maintained communal gardens surround the property with lawns, shrubs and plants.
There is private parking along with a garage.
This super home would make an ideal main residence or investment.