Property of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Greenway Lane Budleigh.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
Bradleys Estate Agents are delighted to be marketing a superb and well-presented semi-detached house situated in the sought-after town of Budleigh Salterton.
This tastefully decorated period family home believed to have been built in the late 1920s, offers spacious and versatile accommodation, comprises, entrance lobby leading through to an entrance hall with some nice features, including dado and picture rail. An impressive living room offers views to the front and to the side; the property being slightly elevated, gives a nice outlook across the town. There is a feature fireplace, coved ceiling and picture rail.
You may also want to watch:
A good-size kitchen provides a generous expanse of work surface with base and eye-level units and plenty of space and plumbing for all appliances.
A serving hatch from the kitchen opens into a spacious dining room. The dining room itself benefits from double-glazed sliding doors giving access out onto a terrace and into the garden. There is also a useful downstairs cloakroom.
- 1 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 2 An art of glass has always proved popular at auction - Piers Motley
- 3 The 'frightening' contrast in dealing with defeat - Eileen Wragg
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 6 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 7 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 8 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 9 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 10 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a quality fitted shower room.
Outside, a brick-paved driveway provides parking for several vehicles and also leads to the garage. The lovely rear garden offers plenty of space with patios, lawn, fish pond and summerhouse. Beyond the garden is a storage yard with two single sheds, again this area being so versatile for anyone looking for a hobbies area or workshop.
Internal inspection comes highly recommended.