Property of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Windjammer Court.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
A beautifully appointed first-floor substantial three-bedroom apartment in this much sought-after development, boasting outstanding uninterrupted estuary and coastal views.
The accommodation comprises large sitting room, with feature fireplace, generous floor to ceiling windows to rear and balcony overlooking this magnificent estuary aspect.
You may also want to watch:
Three generous bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes, master with large en-suite, excellent views and glazed door to balcony, two further generous double rooms, substantial family bathroom with corner Jacuzzi bath feature and contemporary separate shower, quality fitted kitchen/dining room with fitted integral appliances and sea views.
Fabulous rear balcony, glazed balustrade and barbecue area, with further balcony to front, garage and parking.
- 1 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 2 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 3 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 6 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 7 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 8 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 9 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 10 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
All mains services are connected and the property benefits from double-glazing and central-heating throughout. Lift and stair access. Leasehold, 125 year lease from July 31, 2001.