Property of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Windjammer Court.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
A beautifully appointed first-floor substantial three-bedroom apartment in this much sought-after development, boasting outstanding uninterrupted estuary and coastal views.
The accommodation comprises large sitting room, with feature fireplace, generous floor to ceiling windows to rear and balcony overlooking this magnificent estuary aspect.
You may also want to watch:
Three generous bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes, master with large en-suite, excellent views and glazed door to balcony, two further generous double rooms, substantial family bathroom with corner Jacuzzi bath feature and contemporary separate shower, quality fitted kitchen/dining room with fitted integral appliances and sea views.
Fabulous rear balcony, glazed balustrade and barbecue area, with further balcony to front, garage and parking.
- 1 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 2 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 3 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 4 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 7 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 10 Big or small, we can all do our bit to care for planet we live on
All mains services are connected and the property benefits from double-glazing and central-heating throughout. Lift and stair access. Leasehold, 125 year lease from July 31, 2001.