Property of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Windjammer Court.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
A beautifully appointed first-floor substantial three-bedroom apartment in this much sought-after development, boasting outstanding uninterrupted estuary and coastal views.
The accommodation comprises large sitting room, with feature fireplace, generous floor to ceiling windows to rear and balcony overlooking this magnificent estuary aspect.
You may also want to watch:
Three generous bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes, master with large en-suite, excellent views and glazed door to balcony, two further generous double rooms, substantial family bathroom with corner Jacuzzi bath feature and contemporary separate shower, quality fitted kitchen/dining room with fitted integral appliances and sea views.
Fabulous rear balcony, glazed balustrade and barbecue area, with further balcony to front, garage and parking.
- 1 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 2 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 3 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 6 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 7 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 8 The business awards are back, with a twist - blended event to uplift and celebrate Exmouth busines
- 9 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 10 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
All mains services are connected and the property benefits from double-glazing and central-heating throughout. Lift and stair access. Leasehold, 125 year lease from July 31, 2001.