Property of the Week
Location: Old Bystock Drive.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
This house has immense visual appeal, further complemented by the wonderful private gardens, all within the beautiful surroundings of Bystock Court.
The general condition of the house is excellent and modern day improvements, including oak flooring, perfectly combine with the original wood panelled doors, cast iron Victorian fireplaces and deep pine skirting boards.
You may also want to watch:
The accommodation comprises a covered entrance, reception hall, sitting room, separate dining room, kitchen, breakfast room, study/bedroom four, utility, downstairs WC, three comfortable double bedrooms, large family bathroom, beautifully established gardens and large driveway.
- 1 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 2 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 3 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 4 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 5 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 6 Western League opener for Exmouth Town
- 7 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 8 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 9 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 10 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth