Property of the Week
Location: Old Bystock Drive.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
This house has immense visual appeal, further complemented by the wonderful private gardens, all within the beautiful surroundings of Bystock Court.
The general condition of the house is excellent and modern day improvements, including oak flooring, perfectly combine with the original wood panelled doors, cast iron Victorian fireplaces and deep pine skirting boards.
You may also want to watch:
The accommodation comprises a covered entrance, reception hall, sitting room, separate dining room, kitchen, breakfast room, study/bedroom four, utility, downstairs WC, three comfortable double bedrooms, large family bathroom, beautifully established gardens and large driveway.
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 3 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 4 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 5 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 6 Headteacher ‘blown away’ by response to computer fundraising campaign
- 7 Town council’s slice of tax bill set to decrease
- 8 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 9 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 10 Rugby hopeful for a brighter summer