Property of the Week
Location: Old Bystock Drive.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
This house has immense visual appeal, further complemented by the wonderful private gardens, all within the beautiful surroundings of Bystock Court.
The general condition of the house is excellent and modern day improvements, including oak flooring, perfectly combine with the original wood panelled doors, cast iron Victorian fireplaces and deep pine skirting boards.
You may also want to watch:
The accommodation comprises a covered entrance, reception hall, sitting room, separate dining room, kitchen, breakfast room, study/bedroom four, utility, downstairs WC, three comfortable double bedrooms, large family bathroom, beautifully established gardens and large driveway.
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 3 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 6 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 7 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 8 Exmouth Property Of the Week - Victoria Road
- 9 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
- 10 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!