Property of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Exmouth Road, Lympstone.
Agent: Bradleys, 01395 222300.
This delightful, Grade II listed, detached property is set in large mature gardens with superb open views over farmland to the Haldon Hills.
Boundary cottage has been greatly improved, has a wealth of character features and is presented in excellent order with the benefit of gas central heating.
You may also want to watch:
The accommodation includes spacious hallway, cloakroom, study, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, sitting room with impressive inglenook fireplace, dining room, further reception room, four bedrooms, shower room and bathroom.
Approached via a five bar gate, there is a detached garage and large gravelled area allowing ample parking or boat/caravan space.
- 1 Serious injury abandons Exmouth v Brislington
- 2 Exmouth salutes its 'town of flowers' award winners
- 3 Century celebrations ahead for wartime evacuee Joan
- 4 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 5 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 6 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 7 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 8 Vandals target vital equipment used by coastwatch team
- 9 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 10 Photographers invited to share their favourite images