Property of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Exmouth Road, Lympstone.
Agent: Bradleys, 01395 222300.
This delightful, Grade II listed, detached property is set in large mature gardens with superb open views over farmland to the Haldon Hills.
Boundary cottage has been greatly improved, has a wealth of character features and is presented in excellent order with the benefit of gas central heating.
You may also want to watch:
The accommodation includes spacious hallway, cloakroom, study, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, sitting room with impressive inglenook fireplace, dining room, further reception room, four bedrooms, shower room and bathroom.
Approached via a five bar gate, there is a detached garage and large gravelled area allowing ample parking or boat/caravan space.
- 1 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 2 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 3 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 4 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 5 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 6 Headteacher ‘blown away’ by response to computer fundraising campaign
- 7 Town council’s slice of tax bill set to decrease
- 8 Rugby hopeful for a brighter summer
- 9 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 10 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year