Property of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Exmouth Road, Lympstone.
Agent: Bradleys, 01395 222300.
This delightful, Grade II listed, detached property is set in large mature gardens with superb open views over farmland to the Haldon Hills.
Boundary cottage has been greatly improved, has a wealth of character features and is presented in excellent order with the benefit of gas central heating.
You may also want to watch:
The accommodation includes spacious hallway, cloakroom, study, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, sitting room with impressive inglenook fireplace, dining room, further reception room, four bedrooms, shower room and bathroom.
Approached via a five bar gate, there is a detached garage and large gravelled area allowing ample parking or boat/caravan space.
- 1 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 2 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 3 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 4 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 5 Western League opener for Exmouth Town
- 6 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 7 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 8 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 9 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 10 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth