Property of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Exmouth Road, Lympstone.
Agent: Bradleys, 01395 222300.
This delightful, Grade II listed, detached property is set in large mature gardens with superb open views over farmland to the Haldon Hills.
Boundary cottage has been greatly improved, has a wealth of character features and is presented in excellent order with the benefit of gas central heating.
The accommodation includes spacious hallway, cloakroom, study, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, sitting room with impressive inglenook fireplace, dining room, further reception room, four bedrooms, shower room and bathroom.
Approached via a five bar gate, there is a detached garage and large gravelled area allowing ample parking or boat/caravan space.
- 1 Abolishing BBC licence fee is 'sparpling' from bigger issue
- 2 Exmouth care home launches new grant to tackle loneliness
- 3 How can you help Exmouth?
- 4 Temperatures drop to -5C in Devon - but how's the weekend looking?
- 5 Careless charity shop donors cost Devon Air Ambulance money
- 6 Record level of police numbers will soon have a positive effect on our communities
- 7 Exmouth history: Roman Devon and the arrival of Saxons
- 8 Exmouth Harriers turn to the Countryside
- 9 Law firm invites students to apply for work experience placements
- 10 'Rally for the Raleigh' - plan launched for community to buy village pub