Property of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Exmouth Road, Lympstone.
Agent: Bradleys, 01395 222300.
This delightful, Grade II listed, detached property is set in large mature gardens with superb open views over farmland to the Haldon Hills.
Boundary cottage has been greatly improved, has a wealth of character features and is presented in excellent order with the benefit of gas central heating.
You may also want to watch:
The accommodation includes spacious hallway, cloakroom, study, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, sitting room with impressive inglenook fireplace, dining room, further reception room, four bedrooms, shower room and bathroom.
Approached via a five bar gate, there is a detached garage and large gravelled area allowing ample parking or boat/caravan space.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock