Property of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Douglas Avenue.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
The penthouse apartment in this modern, purpose-built development is one of the larger properties, offering over 2000 sq ft of beautifully appointed accommodation, with a modern replacement central heating boiler and uPVC double-glazed windows.
The accommodation is both well-planned and well-proportioned and offers an excellent level of privacy, with the benefit of a lift with private access to the apartment, together with a private stairwell, accessed from a communal second floor landing.
You may also want to watch:
All of the rooms are of impressive proportion, with a large sitting room, with access to the balcony, from which are exceptional sea and coastal views, encompassing 180 degree’s to the south.
The kitchen is a superb feature, both in respect of its size and its extensive range of good quality units and fully integrated appliances, and large enough to accommodate a sizeable dining table, making it ideally suited to formal and informal dining.
- 1 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 2 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 3 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 4 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 5 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 6 Headteacher ‘blown away’ by response to computer fundraising campaign
- 7 Town council’s slice of tax bill set to decrease
- 8 Rugby hopeful for a brighter summer
- 9 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 10 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
The principal bedroom is particularly large, extending to 22ft, again with panoramic sea views, and updated with a stylish and luxuriously appointed en-suite shower.
The second bedroom is also a generous double, with interconnecting door to the family bathroom, which allows the option of a further en-suite and a third bedroom which is also a comfortable double.
Outside, the building sits within well-maintained communal gardens, within a gated environment and number 17 has the benefit of a double garage, with automatic doors, situated directly to the rear.
The building is subject to a lease, the term of which is 199 years, which began in 2001, with each owner having an equal share of the freehold.
The current maintenance contributions are understood to be £1,700 per annum, which cover the buildings insurance, maintenance of communal areas and future building repairs.