Property of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Phillipps Avenue, Exmouth.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
Fingle is an extended detached Victorian house of cavity brick construction, with part rendered colour washed elevations, under a pitched, clay tile roof.
The accommodation enjoys an excellent level of natural light, complemented by the high ceilings and includes a large reception hall, sitting room, separate dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, study and downstairs WC.
You may also want to watch:
On the first floor is a large galleried landing, four generously proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, the gardens are a lovely feature of the property, extending to a considerable size, with a large front garden and driveway with parking for several cars and access to a double garage.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 8 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 9 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
The rear, formal gardens are beautifully level, meticulously maintained and enjoy a south westerly aspect.
The majority of the house has been updated with upvc double-glazing and there is gas-fired central-heating.