Property of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Phillipps Avenue, Exmouth.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
Fingle is an extended detached Victorian house of cavity brick construction, with part rendered colour washed elevations, under a pitched, clay tile roof.
The accommodation enjoys an excellent level of natural light, complemented by the high ceilings and includes a large reception hall, sitting room, separate dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, study and downstairs WC.
You may also want to watch:
On the first floor is a large galleried landing, four generously proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, the gardens are a lovely feature of the property, extending to a considerable size, with a large front garden and driveway with parking for several cars and access to a double garage.
- 1 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 2 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 3 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 4 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 5 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 6 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 7 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 8 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 9 Budleigh Bowlers suffer in the sun
- 10 RBL seeks new Poppy Appeal organisers
The rear, formal gardens are beautifully level, meticulously maintained and enjoy a south westerly aspect.
The majority of the house has been updated with upvc double-glazing and there is gas-fired central-heating.