Property of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Phillipps Avenue, Exmouth.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
Fingle is an extended detached Victorian house of cavity brick construction, with part rendered colour washed elevations, under a pitched, clay tile roof.
The accommodation enjoys an excellent level of natural light, complemented by the high ceilings and includes a large reception hall, sitting room, separate dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, study and downstairs WC.
On the first floor is a large galleried landing, four generously proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, the gardens are a lovely feature of the property, extending to a considerable size, with a large front garden and driveway with parking for several cars and access to a double garage.
- 1 Chiefs' rebranding dignifies the club and city
- 2 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 3 Denley's wins top restaurant accolade at Asian Curry Awards
- 4 Designated drivers offered free drinks this Christmas
- 5 Exeter man guilty of threatening police officer on Exmouth seafront
- 6 Theatre group returns with 9 to 5 musical magic
- 7 Awesome Aaron earns Exmouth win with a worldie
- 8 Support your local traders in late-night shopping event
- 9 Round-Britain paddleboarder to address Budleigh Probus Club
- 10 East Devon football results
The rear, formal gardens are beautifully level, meticulously maintained and enjoy a south westerly aspect.
The majority of the house has been updated with upvc double-glazing and there is gas-fired central-heating.