Property of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Phillipps Avenue, Exmouth.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
Fingle is an extended detached Victorian house of cavity brick construction, with part rendered colour washed elevations, under a pitched, clay tile roof.
The accommodation enjoys an excellent level of natural light, complemented by the high ceilings and includes a large reception hall, sitting room, separate dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, study and downstairs WC.
You may also want to watch:
On the first floor is a large galleried landing, four generously proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, the gardens are a lovely feature of the property, extending to a considerable size, with a large front garden and driveway with parking for several cars and access to a double garage.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 3 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 4 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 5 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 6 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 9 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 10 Temporary seafront attractions to remain in place for the summer
The rear, formal gardens are beautifully level, meticulously maintained and enjoy a south westerly aspect.
The majority of the house has been updated with upvc double-glazing and there is gas-fired central-heating.