Property of the week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Hulham Vale, Exmouth.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
Hulham Vale is a detached and spacious, beautifully presented, energy-efficient, quality-built bungalow circa 2005 set in a unique, private setting amongst well-maintained, level, well-stocked gardens.
The accommodation provides a generous sitting room and modern conservatory, a quality fitting kitchen/dining/family room, three generous bedrooms, two of which have extensive built-in wardrobes, and the master bedroom has an en-suite. In addition, there is a family bathroom and well-proportioned entrance hall with additional closed porch.
You may also want to watch:
A central position amongst its level, well-planned and well-stocked gardens provide an unusually private setting, elevated with sea views in parts. There is a well-maintained circumference of hedging and trees surrounding the property and a private driveway providing parking for several cars and turning, with access to the detached double garage. In addition, the property also boasts solar voltaic and hot water solar panels, uPVC double glazing, mains water, mains drainage and gas-fired central heating.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 6 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 7 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 8 Devon has one of the highest recycling rates in the UK
- 9 Hospiscare yarn-bomb mail trail is a delight for all to enjoy
- 10 New funding pot for community buildings in East Devon