Property of the week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Hulham Vale, Exmouth.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
Hulham Vale is a detached and spacious, beautifully presented, energy-efficient, quality-built bungalow circa 2005 set in a unique, private setting amongst well-maintained, level, well-stocked gardens.
The accommodation provides a generous sitting room and modern conservatory, a quality fitting kitchen/dining/family room, three generous bedrooms, two of which have extensive built-in wardrobes, and the master bedroom has an en-suite. In addition, there is a family bathroom and well-proportioned entrance hall with additional closed porch.
You may also want to watch:
A central position amongst its level, well-planned and well-stocked gardens provide an unusually private setting, elevated with sea views in parts. There is a well-maintained circumference of hedging and trees surrounding the property and a private driveway providing parking for several cars and turning, with access to the detached double garage. In addition, the property also boasts solar voltaic and hot water solar panels, uPVC double glazing, mains water, mains drainage and gas-fired central heating.
- 1 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 2 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 3 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 4 Repair cafe opens again
- 5 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 6 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 7 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 8 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 9 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities
- 10 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there