Property of the week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Hulham Vale, Exmouth.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
Hulham Vale is a detached and spacious, beautifully presented, energy-efficient, quality-built bungalow circa 2005 set in a unique, private setting amongst well-maintained, level, well-stocked gardens.
The accommodation provides a generous sitting room and modern conservatory, a quality fitting kitchen/dining/family room, three generous bedrooms, two of which have extensive built-in wardrobes, and the master bedroom has an en-suite. In addition, there is a family bathroom and well-proportioned entrance hall with additional closed porch.
You may also want to watch:
A central position amongst its level, well-planned and well-stocked gardens provide an unusually private setting, elevated with sea views in parts. There is a well-maintained circumference of hedging and trees surrounding the property and a private driveway providing parking for several cars and turning, with access to the detached double garage. In addition, the property also boasts solar voltaic and hot water solar panels, uPVC double glazing, mains water, mains drainage and gas-fired central heating.
- 1 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
- 2 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
- 3 Topsham events planned after latest stop on lockdown roadmap
- 4 Topsham is one of the best places to live - its official
- 5 Exmouth residents urged to have their say on WPD’s five-year plan
- 6 Jurassic Fibre installs 10Gbps connection to Winslade Park
- 7 Builders merchant encouraging businesses to support Exmouth mental health organisation
- 8 Exmouth RNLI called to rescue Kayaker
- 9 Work begins on former temporary car park on Exmouth seafront
- 10 Exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Mikeys Beach Bar