Property of the week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Hulham Vale, Exmouth.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
Hulham Vale is a detached and spacious, beautifully presented, energy-efficient, quality-built bungalow circa 2005 set in a unique, private setting amongst well-maintained, level, well-stocked gardens.
The accommodation provides a generous sitting room and modern conservatory, a quality fitting kitchen/dining/family room, three generous bedrooms, two of which have extensive built-in wardrobes, and the master bedroom has an en-suite. In addition, there is a family bathroom and well-proportioned entrance hall with additional closed porch.
You may also want to watch:
A central position amongst its level, well-planned and well-stocked gardens provide an unusually private setting, elevated with sea views in parts. There is a well-maintained circumference of hedging and trees surrounding the property and a private driveway providing parking for several cars and turning, with access to the detached double garage. In addition, the property also boasts solar voltaic and hot water solar panels, uPVC double glazing, mains water, mains drainage and gas-fired central heating.
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 3 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 4 Sports-related projects set for £300,000 developer cash boost
- 5 'Use any quotation you like, there is a huge problem' - Anthony Bernard
- 6 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 7 Reverend Steve Jones - Finding a Quiet Space
- 8 The 'frightening' contrast in dealing with defeat - Eileen Wragg
- 9 Budleigh football facing a moral dilemma
- 10 Lets use money from cancelled holidays to help those in need - Anthony Bernard