Property of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Maple Drive, Exmouth.
Agent: GL Westcountry Properties 01395 270618.
A spacious three-bedroom, extended, detached family house is situated in a popular location of Exmouth within easy reach of local transport links, local schools and amenities.
The property comprises modern kitchen, superb living space with the living room/diner being extended with patio doors leading to the rear enclosed garden.
Downstairs cloakroom/WC, useful understairs storage.
On the first-floor there are three bedrooms with the front bedroom enjoying far reaching estuary views, modern fully-tiled shower room/WC.
- 1 Property above landmark former shop to be turned into five bed house
- 2 Outdoor seating on the strand approved
- 3 Morning dip at Budleigh gets ‘seal’ of approval
- 4 Dynamic dino fans give town's models a facelift
- 5 Budleigh gift shop named among region's best
- 6 Champions Brixington Blues finish season in style
- 7 Put the bunting out - East Devon gets ready for Jubilee revelry
- 8 Fire service appoints former police sergeant as ambassador for road safety initiative
- 9 New Devon County Council chair sworn in as Annual Meeting returns
- 10 Full line-up announced for Exmouth Festival
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance garden, driveway providing parking, garage with door leading to garden. There is a large enclosed rear garden with decking area, gravel raised area, and lawn. Internal viewing highly recommended.