Property of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Maple Drive, Exmouth.
Agent: GL Westcountry Properties 01395 270618.
A spacious three-bedroom, extended, detached family house is situated in a popular location of Exmouth within easy reach of local transport links, local schools and amenities.
The property comprises modern kitchen, superb living space with the living room/diner being extended with patio doors leading to the rear enclosed garden.
You may also want to watch:
Downstairs cloakroom/WC, useful understairs storage.
On the first-floor there are three bedrooms with the front bedroom enjoying far reaching estuary views, modern fully-tiled shower room/WC.
- 1 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 2 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 3 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 6 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 7 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 8 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 9 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 10 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance garden, driveway providing parking, garage with door leading to garden. There is a large enclosed rear garden with decking area, gravel raised area, and lawn. Internal viewing highly recommended.