Property of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Maple Drive, Exmouth.
Agent: GL Westcountry Properties 01395 270618.
A spacious three-bedroom, extended, detached family house is situated in a popular location of Exmouth within easy reach of local transport links, local schools and amenities.
The property comprises modern kitchen, superb living space with the living room/diner being extended with patio doors leading to the rear enclosed garden.
You may also want to watch:
Downstairs cloakroom/WC, useful understairs storage.
On the first-floor there are three bedrooms with the front bedroom enjoying far reaching estuary views, modern fully-tiled shower room/WC.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 5 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 8 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 9 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 10 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance garden, driveway providing parking, garage with door leading to garden. There is a large enclosed rear garden with decking area, gravel raised area, and lawn. Internal viewing highly recommended.