Property of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Maple Drive, Exmouth.
Agent: GL Westcountry Properties 01395 270618.
A spacious three-bedroom, extended, detached family house is situated in a popular location of Exmouth within easy reach of local transport links, local schools and amenities.
The property comprises modern kitchen, superb living space with the living room/diner being extended with patio doors leading to the rear enclosed garden.
You may also want to watch:
Downstairs cloakroom/WC, useful understairs storage.
On the first-floor there are three bedrooms with the front bedroom enjoying far reaching estuary views, modern fully-tiled shower room/WC.
- 1 New recruits to help keep a safe watch over Exmouth coast
- 2 Mayor breaks ground at new Topsham retirement development
- 3 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 4 Black belt grading success for Lympstone and Exmouth Karate students
- 5 Budleigh's community workshop is proud of its heritage
- 6 Repair café returns to town to lend a helping hand
- 7 Appeal for Lifeboat volunteer guides for new station tours
- 8 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 9 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War
- 10 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance garden, driveway providing parking, garage with door leading to garden. There is a large enclosed rear garden with decking area, gravel raised area, and lawn. Internal viewing highly recommended.