Property of the week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Withycombe Village Road.
Agent: Bainbridge’s: 01395 225303.
Boldbrook Cottage is a period detached cottage, believed to be of brick and stone construction, with rendered colour-washed elevations, under a good-quality thatch roof, which was replaced approximately three years ago.
The property sits amidst beautiful gardens, which benefit from an excellent degree of privacy and have been thoughtfully planted with some fine specimens.
You may also want to watch:
The house has been within the same family for several generations and there is no record of the property having been offered for sale in living memory.
The accommodation, which would benefit from some sympathetic updating, includes a reception hall, sitting room, parlour/dining room, kitchen and conservatory.
- 1 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 2 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 3 Withycombe Ladies announce new coach
- 4 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 5 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 6 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 7 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 8 Last-minute drama for East Budleigh
- 9 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 10 Seven-goal Brixington turn on the style
On the first floor are two good double-bedrooms and a single, in addition to a bathroom.
The gardens are an exceptional feature, best described as an oasis, in respect of the location in relation to the town and the nearby facilities in Withycombe Village Road.
However, the immediate surroundings complement the style of a rural dwelling, without the isolation.