Property of the week
- Credit: Archant
Location: Withycombe Village Road.
Agent: Bainbridge’s: 01395 225303.
Boldbrook Cottage is a period detached cottage, believed to be of brick and stone construction, with rendered colour-washed elevations, under a good-quality thatch roof, which was replaced approximately three years ago.
The property sits amidst beautiful gardens, which benefit from an excellent degree of privacy and have been thoughtfully planted with some fine specimens.
You may also want to watch:
The house has been within the same family for several generations and there is no record of the property having been offered for sale in living memory.
The accommodation, which would benefit from some sympathetic updating, includes a reception hall, sitting room, parlour/dining room, kitchen and conservatory.
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 3 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 4 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 5 Fairlynch Museum opens its doors for longer visits
- 6 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 7 Shore anglers enjoy more success than charter boats
- 8 Rugby star Ben Moon’s Testimonial year begins
- 9 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 10 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
On the first floor are two good double-bedrooms and a single, in addition to a bathroom.
The gardens are an exceptional feature, best described as an oasis, in respect of the location in relation to the town and the nearby facilities in Withycombe Village Road.
However, the immediate surroundings complement the style of a rural dwelling, without the isolation.