Plan for new flats in Exmouth backed by council
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Plans to create 12 flats by converting and extending a home have been supported by members of Exmouth Town Council’s planning committee.
The proposal is for the conversion to take place at 4 Elwyn Road.
Proposing support, Councillor Bill Nash praised the scheme, saying there would be plenty of room for car parking.
He said: “This house sits in the largest plot of any house in Exmouth.
“I would say it’s a good application.”
You may also want to watch:
A previous proposal for 10 flats at the same site had won approval last year.
East Devon District Council will make the final decision regarding planning permission.
- 1 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 4 Delay to train travel this weekend
- 5 Exmouth loses out on multi-million pound funding boost
- 6 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 7 Call to arms to support your local cinema
- 8 Sound move to join singing group
- 9 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 10 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common