Plan for new flats in Exmouth backed by council
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Plans to create 12 flats by converting and extending a home have been supported by members of Exmouth Town Council’s planning committee.
The proposal is for the conversion to take place at 4 Elwyn Road.
Proposing support, Councillor Bill Nash praised the scheme, saying there would be plenty of room for car parking.
He said: “This house sits in the largest plot of any house in Exmouth.
“I would say it’s a good application.”
You may also want to watch:
A previous proposal for 10 flats at the same site had won approval last year.
East Devon District Council will make the final decision regarding planning permission.
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 3 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 4 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 5 Fairlynch Museum opens its doors for longer visits
- 6 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 7 Rugby star Ben Moon’s Testimonial year begins
- 8 Shore anglers enjoy more success than charter boats
- 9 Budleigh Colts reach the Devon final
- 10 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open