Plan for new flats in Exmouth backed by council
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Plans to create 12 flats by converting and extending a home have been supported by members of Exmouth Town Council’s planning committee.
The proposal is for the conversion to take place at 4 Elwyn Road.
Proposing support, Councillor Bill Nash praised the scheme, saying there would be plenty of room for car parking.
He said: “This house sits in the largest plot of any house in Exmouth.
“I would say it’s a good application.”
You may also want to watch:
A previous proposal for 10 flats at the same site had won approval last year.
East Devon District Council will make the final decision regarding planning permission.
- 1 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 2 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 3 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 6 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 7 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 8 The business awards are back, with a twist - blended event to uplift and celebrate Exmouth busines
- 9 Withycombe Ladies announce new coach
- 10 Last-minute drama for East Budleigh