Plan for new flats in Exmouth backed by council
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Plans to create 12 flats by converting and extending a home have been supported by members of Exmouth Town Council’s planning committee.
The proposal is for the conversion to take place at 4 Elwyn Road.
Proposing support, Councillor Bill Nash praised the scheme, saying there would be plenty of room for car parking.
He said: “This house sits in the largest plot of any house in Exmouth.
“I would say it’s a good application.”
You may also want to watch:
A previous proposal for 10 flats at the same site had won approval last year.
East Devon District Council will make the final decision regarding planning permission.
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 3 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 4 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 5 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 6 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 7 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 8 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 9 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 10 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0