Plan for 40 homes on Pankhurst site
Plans to build 40 new homes at Pankhurst Close, in Littleham, have been submitted by developers.
The plan would see the homes, arranged around a series of new cul-de-sacs, built along with eight commercial units.
The site, to the east of Pankhurst Close, is currently occupied by engineering and fish processing facilities.
Applicants Pankhurst Fish Limited say that of the 40 homes, 10 will be classed as affordable.
These will consist of four one-bed apartments, one two-bed house and five three-bed houses, and will be managed by Cornerstone Housing Association, with the other 30 homes a mixture of two and three-bed houses.
You may also want to watch:
The Pankhurst site is adjacent to the area earmarked in the draft East Devon Local Plan for 350 homes, as part of Clinton Devon Estates’ Plumb Park development.
The plan will now be considered by Exmouth Town Council, before East Devon District Council makes the final decision.
- 1 Family pride for Kayleigh the Chief
- 2 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 3 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
- 4 Covid-19 test may be daunting but protecting vulnerable is eesential
- 5 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 6 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 7 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 8 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 9 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 10 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?