Plan for 40 homes on Pankhurst site
Plans to build 40 new homes at Pankhurst Close, in Littleham, have been submitted by developers.
The plan would see the homes, arranged around a series of new cul-de-sacs, built along with eight commercial units.
The site, to the east of Pankhurst Close, is currently occupied by engineering and fish processing facilities.
Applicants Pankhurst Fish Limited say that of the 40 homes, 10 will be classed as affordable.
These will consist of four one-bed apartments, one two-bed house and five three-bed houses, and will be managed by Cornerstone Housing Association, with the other 30 homes a mixture of two and three-bed houses.
You may also want to watch:
The Pankhurst site is adjacent to the area earmarked in the draft East Devon Local Plan for 350 homes, as part of Clinton Devon Estates’ Plumb Park development.
The plan will now be considered by Exmouth Town Council, before East Devon District Council makes the final decision.
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 3 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 4 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 5 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 6 A busy start to May for Exmouth Harriers
- 7 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 8 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 9 Approval for Clyst Valley regional park plan
- 10 Accountancy firm and comedy workshop company sponsoring business awards