Plan for 40 homes on Pankhurst site
Plans to build 40 new homes at Pankhurst Close, in Littleham, have been submitted by developers.
The plan would see the homes, arranged around a series of new cul-de-sacs, built along with eight commercial units.
The site, to the east of Pankhurst Close, is currently occupied by engineering and fish processing facilities.
Applicants Pankhurst Fish Limited say that of the 40 homes, 10 will be classed as affordable.
These will consist of four one-bed apartments, one two-bed house and five three-bed houses, and will be managed by Cornerstone Housing Association, with the other 30 homes a mixture of two and three-bed houses.
You may also want to watch:
The Pankhurst site is adjacent to the area earmarked in the draft East Devon Local Plan for 350 homes, as part of Clinton Devon Estates’ Plumb Park development.
The plan will now be considered by Exmouth Town Council, before East Devon District Council makes the final decision.
- 1 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 2 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 3 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 4 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 5 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 6 Western League opener for Exmouth Town
- 7 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 8 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 9 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 10 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth