Plan for 25 new park homes announced
- Credit: Archant
Plans have been put forward for a major extension of Newport Park in Topsham.
The owners of the park home complex, Wilson Leisure Limited, want to add another 25 mobile homes to the site, to the north of the current homes.
Each new home will have its own parking space, and the applicants also say that 24 other spaces will be provided for visitors.
The homes will be served by a new internal access road, and there will be a new pedestrian entrance from Exeter Road.
There will also be a new area of open space for both new and existing residents.
The applicants say they have taken their lead in the plan from Exeter City Council planning policy, and as a result the development will be sustainable, well designed and maintained, affordable, will promote sustainable transport, and will value its natural environment.
The plan will now be considered by Exeter City Council, which will rule on planning permission.
- 1 Fears over future of Methodist church
- 2 More than 600 jobs up for grabs at Travelodge - including in South West
- 3 Property of the Week: Lower Broad Oak Road, West Hill
- 4 Lympstone man takes on 3,000-mile rowing challenge
- 5 Live grenade training to resume on Woodbury Common from next month
- 6 New assistant chief constables at Devon and Cornwall Police
- 7 Win keeps Exmouth Town second with games in hand
- 8 Exmouth history: Roman Devon and the arrival of Saxons
- 9 Strong demand for properties continues into the new year
- 10 Exmouth care home launches new grant to tackle loneliness