Plan for 25 new park homes announced
- Credit: Archant
Plans have been put forward for a major extension of Newport Park in Topsham.
The owners of the park home complex, Wilson Leisure Limited, want to add another 25 mobile homes to the site, to the north of the current homes.
Each new home will have its own parking space, and the applicants also say that 24 other spaces will be provided for visitors.
The homes will be served by a new internal access road, and there will be a new pedestrian entrance from Exeter Road.
There will also be a new area of open space for both new and existing residents.
You may also want to watch:
The applicants say they have taken their lead in the plan from Exeter City Council planning policy, and as a result the development will be sustainable, well designed and maintained, affordable, will promote sustainable transport, and will value its natural environment.
The plan will now be considered by Exeter City Council, which will rule on planning permission.
- 1 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 2 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 3 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 4 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 5 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 6 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 7 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 8 The business awards are back, with a twist - blended event to uplift and celebrate Exmouth busines
- 9 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 10 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures