Plan for 25 new park homes announced
- Credit: Archant
Plans have been put forward for a major extension of Newport Park in Topsham.
The owners of the park home complex, Wilson Leisure Limited, want to add another 25 mobile homes to the site, to the north of the current homes.
Each new home will have its own parking space, and the applicants also say that 24 other spaces will be provided for visitors.
The homes will be served by a new internal access road, and there will be a new pedestrian entrance from Exeter Road.
There will also be a new area of open space for both new and existing residents.
You may also want to watch:
The applicants say they have taken their lead in the plan from Exeter City Council planning policy, and as a result the development will be sustainable, well designed and maintained, affordable, will promote sustainable transport, and will value its natural environment.
The plan will now be considered by Exeter City Council, which will rule on planning permission.
- 1 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 2 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 3 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 4 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 5 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 6 Food Drink Devon opens entries for 2021 awards
- 7 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 8 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 9 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 10 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?