Plan for 25 new park homes announced
- Credit: Archant
Plans have been put forward for a major extension of Newport Park in Topsham.
The owners of the park home complex, Wilson Leisure Limited, want to add another 25 mobile homes to the site, to the north of the current homes.
Each new home will have its own parking space, and the applicants also say that 24 other spaces will be provided for visitors.
The homes will be served by a new internal access road, and there will be a new pedestrian entrance from Exeter Road.
There will also be a new area of open space for both new and existing residents.
You may also want to watch:
The applicants say they have taken their lead in the plan from Exeter City Council planning policy, and as a result the development will be sustainable, well designed and maintained, affordable, will promote sustainable transport, and will value its natural environment.
The plan will now be considered by Exeter City Council, which will rule on planning permission.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 6 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 7 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 8 Devon has one of the highest recycling rates in the UK
- 9 Hospiscare yarn-bomb mail trail is a delight for all to enjoy
- 10 New funding pot for community buildings in East Devon